Recent content by TryThisOne

1. T

The Four Kings VS God Hand

Well, It is exactly what I think about them and by far the most logical reasoning that we could make today with the elements we have. With this Aazealh you’re anticipating a little bit my second part :ubik:: very briefly: God Hand was created after the Four Kings; In ancient time, who...
  2. T

Slan Teaser + I have color/character questions

Both are outstanding DraceYun, great job!! :ubik: Its quite hard to choose.. but I would say the pink one. As you said it has the cherry blossom motif. I wonder if you guessed the color(s) Miura has in mind ...
  3. T

Music that you associate with Berserk apart from anime/movie O.S.T.s

Always a very intriguing topic here some of mine: Vol 11: I love this celtic song (most known for the movie 'Last of Mohicans'). I admit that sometimes I re-read this volume listening to this :ganishka: so Epic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_R7bJahcwc Vol 14: When Guts starts his...
  4. T

Hello Aazealh and Mammon! Thank you very much for your posts. It seems that only you care about me :judo: Just before posting the second part, it would be really interesting to know what you think about an ‘hypothetical’ relationship between the God Hand and the Four Kings. And of course...
  5. T

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Buahahahah, that would be fuckin awesome Walter! :ganishka: Of course we should not forget also another 'big' character (that I believe(maybe) soon or later will be announced): Ta-daaaa and if I'm not wrong we have also combos :beast: How insane would be Flora and Zoddo vs the Holy...
  6. T

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Great, now I expect to play also Ganishka-Shiva and Sea God :ubik:
  7. T

Hello Everybody!! First of all I want to thank the administrators that allowed me to access! :slan: I’m new to this great forum and I would like to share with you my thoughts! I apologize for my English and I remind you that this is just a funny speculation that intrigues me. Please feel free...
Top Bottom