Recent content by Tuco_godguns

1. T

Episode 292

Can't sleep Zodd will eat me... Can't sleep Zodd will eat me... Can't sleep Zodd will eat me... :zodd:
  2. T

I am Legend - starring ... WILL SMITH - Aw HELL NAW!

I thought the original novel had a better story but as a stand alone film I am Legend is great. The film's cinematography, editing, sound mix and pace is great. But I thought the run time was a bit short. It could of easily been a 2 hour film.
  3. T

Berserk nearly over? Or only halfway done?

:daiba: 50 vols
  4. T

Episode 286

just looked at the "wound". Hmmm it does look a bit suss, kinda like a hole in him :isidro:
  5. T

Episode 286

i was really pumped until i scrolled a couple posts down... :chomp:
  6. T

Episode 286

I know Miura won't let us down with this episode! :miura:
  7. T

Episode 284

Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview) great episode, thanks alot
  8. T

Griffith or Ganishka, which one are you rooting for?

yknow griff will win without being nicked! nothing will mess with his complexion!
  9. T

Episode 280

Thx so much for the episode you guys freaking rule!
  10. T

Episode 279

this year xmas is on january 12.
  11. T

Zodd's end?

would be stupid if skully didnt kill him. was it skully who took off his second horn?? i think i'm wrong i dunno?
  12. T

Guts' Kill Roster: How many has he REALLY killed?

you should send it to miura
  13. T

Episode 275

You guys are forgetting about Puck... :puck:
  14. T

Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

Tom jane would be a good guts, i mean a beserk movie trilogy would be awesome but think about it... i couldnt see any 1 in hollywood picking it up would be waaaaaaay to diffucult to make, and even if it did get made with censorship these days imagine all the stuff that would get butchered out. I...
  15. T

Supposedly funny edited pictures

hey im new to the forums and im curenlty up 2 vol 22 at the moment. i dont get the whole apple joke and i was wondering wat volume i would encounter it. thx
Top Bottom