Recent content by turborabbit2

1. T

One little thing in episode 268

Did you notice something, that is if you have read Berserk manga EPISODE 268. On page 12 you see the great fire wheel cutting through all the Daka but in the top left corner of the picture there is something that looks like the brand except for the line up the middle just a little thing. I...
  2. T

Berserk and Spawn comparisons

as i said just a thought that they look and feel simaliar
  3. T

well you seem to get the point im not saying that muira kentaro got his idea from spawn but im just saying that they are simaliarand that it is note worthy i actually thought this up at three in the morning
  4. T

ive read through the berserk manga a few times now i noticed this You all know of the old comic book Spawn i have found a few large comparisons between the manga and spawn first of all i think guts has a big spawn complex like in this picture it just screams spawn man i wish i knew how to get...
  5. T

I want to see a Berserk book

i think that writing a book of berserk would be awesome i think that if anybody would make a book (not a manga) it would be awesome first someone should get permission from mister muira before ever starting the book
  6. T

I got to be honest guys, this site is fucking...

i just got membership a while ago i just love this site
Top Bottom