Recent content by turkitage

1. turkitage

Kentarou Miura has passed away

You forever changed my life and, of course, others. Rest in Peace.
  2. turkitage

[WTB] James Perkins Busts

I know right!! It's been a while, hope things have been well. Yeah, I went from a house in the suburbs to a condo in the city so I'm very tight on space. Plus, I've always wanted a small collection and these things are just too big. I had to suppress my urge to buy so many statues and instead I...
  3. turkitage

[WTB] James Perkins Busts

I think I'm finally going to let a couple of these go. The Skullknight and Femto. PM'd you!
  4. turkitage

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

Hey man. yeah, it's been a while (three years) since I been on here. I didn't watch the new Berserk movies and only made it to episode 2 of this new adaptation and I regret doing so for every reason mentioned here and on the internet. I think with the movies I would have been able to sit through...
  5. turkitage

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

What is this horse shit.
  6. turkitage

FF 14

I'm still playing this fame and rather enjoying it. I'm almost maxed items and just mid-maxing at this point. But because you can easily switch jobs and level it gives a lot for you to do on alts. Hoping they add more end game content at this point though.
  7. turkitage

Long live Halloween

Nothing wrong with a turkey neck.
  8. turkitage

AoW New Product Dragon Slayer Soft Sword

Well this was disappointing.
  9. turkitage

Keiji Inafune's Mighty No. 9 [KICKSTARTER]

awesome, thanks for posting this. I'll be backing this up.
  10. turkitage

FF 14

I just wanted to go in and start fighting and a little story. But the first 30 minutes or even an hour you're just running around town doing the same boring quests - go to from A to B then back to A to collect your reward. The story is really uninteresting to me. The fighting seems generic so...
  11. turkitage

FF 14

I already pre-ordered and playing the open beta right now. I honestly have no idea why as I will most likely get bored within a week.
  12. turkitage

It Came From The Internet

Man, after reading the article you posted I watched both videos part 1 and 2 like twice so far. So freakin hilarious. Watching it the 2nd time knowing how crazy that lady is I just died when she said "We have three little boys but they're trapped inside cat bodys, meow~" Reference...
  13. turkitage

The New Picture Thread

Thanks for much for showing me around NYC! I had a lot of fun. Thanks Derek for making it out as well despite a very long day for you!
  14. turkitage

AOW Berserk Board Game – BATTLE OF BERSERK –

Yeah! I just saw this. Even though I feel it's going to be bad I'm getting this.
  15. turkitage

My Wooden Dragon Slayer

This is awesome! I love post like these! You've put a lot of effort into that so far, are you going to cosplay with it or just display it when you're done?
Top Bottom