Recent content by typhonblue

1. T

Episode 287

Apropos of nothing... Perhaps Guts will be hitting Shierke up for some lessons in the future.
  2. T

SK Net Pets

3. T

The New Picture Thread

You're cute, March. In lieu of a picture of me, here's a picture of my husband, who is far prettier then me. Sadly, the white boots are not his, they were worn by a model in the fashion show he was photographing.
  4. T

Fans of other anime/mangas?

What do I like? Well, as a female I'm sure most of you would find what I like both frightening and upsetting so I'll do some self-censorship here. Manga: Berserk(of course), ES Anime: Jin Roh, Grave of the Fireflies, Nausicaa, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Full Metal Alchemist, VanDread...
  5. T

STOP the killing of dolphins in Taij, Japan!! (Warning, really graphic)

Yet you just did. Backpeddling doesn't make you look any less of an ignorant ass. BTW, acting like such a cool cynic only means life experience hasn't beaten compassion into you yet. I signed. My mom loves dolphins.
  6. T

Episode 278

The Odyssey, guarenteed. BTW, the Aaz-tecs are a cool idea. Magnifico and Roderick's little talk certainly hinted at some New World possibilities. This episode was pure aaz-someness, thanks Saiya and Aazealh! Interesting the absence of Guts "swirly pupil of fury" when he beheld Griffith...
  7. T

Episode 278

"a beat of himself?" I wonder if Guts and posse will get captured.
  8. T

Episode 276

I once read Muira said, around the end of the Golden Years or the beginning of Millenium Hawk, that the relationship between Guts and Griffith was only beginning. Which suggests there will be more growth and change between them. Now either I'm making something up entirely, which is possible, or...
  9. T

Episode 276

Maybe the purpose of the attack on Ganishka _was_ to protect Guts and Co. (For whatever nefarious purpose.) If someone already mentioned this, sorry. As for Skull-knight getting involved... has he ever protected Guts and Co. outside of an opportunity to attack the apostles/god-hand? He might...
  10. T

Episode 275

Oh yes. Forgot about the pontiff. Hmm... I wonder why I thought she was... :???:
  11. T

Episode 275

I'm curious to see if Sonia makes an appearance. And, if she does, what Schierke's reaction will be. Will Sonia mention Guts and co to Griffith... will Griffith decide that Schierke's a threat like her mother? I'd say the battle in Vritannis is larger then any other we've seen the Hawks in so...
  12. T

Episode 274

Nope. There are dousjinshi for that. But then again... you never know with Miura.
  13. T

Episode 274

Maybe the hawk will swoop in and save Guts and posse. It's time to see a bit of movement in the whole Guts/Griffith relationship arc.
  14. T

Episode 273

Maybe they'll just leave Diaba and walk off, leaving him sopping and humiliated.
  15. T

Episode 272

And a bottle of scope is 81% water. Does that mean if I drink a box of it in an alley behind the superstore I won't get drunk? :???:
Top Bottom