Recent content by uhu

1. uhu

Episode 359

I’m confused... I thought it would come out in the edition of August the 23rd?
  2. uhu

What Apostle/Creature did you like the best?

Doesn’t it also serves to show Guts (and everyone there) that those monsters are originally also humans? The end of that sequence is quite awesome, when Wyald’s body turns back into an old man and everybody sees it happening. Without this moment, Guts could very well not know that the apostles...
  3. uhu

Episode 355

Aaah, thanks Walter! Weird indeed, but anyway I will look for it! For sure I will get some funny looks buying a magazine with such a cover, but whatever :ganishka:
  4. uhu

Episode 355

Wow. Dunno what to say, so I will just asked something slightly out of topic: I’m in Japan right now (lucky!) and was curious to know if I will be able to find this Young Animal tomorrow in any convenience store? Because it says the release is tomorrow, even though it’s the 13th of April release...
  5. uhu

Your most hated words

Thanks God! I had a landscape laboratory at Uni for 6 months and every time I had to present my work and say Rural I felt ~really~ retarded :ganishka:
  6. uhu

Your most hated words

Rural. In my native language, Portuguese, it's really simple to pronounce, but in English it's a complete torture :mozgus: And I'm really curious: you guys have trouble or think it is annoying to pronounce it, or the problem it's me who is not an English native speaker?
  7. uhu

Do you believe in God?

Maybe what you meant was Existentialism, in the definition of Kierkegaard? :???:
  8. uhu

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

I wanted to suggest such a thread but was afraid of sounding like the annoying guys that only care for that :puck: It's only because I have crap memory and have been busy. Anyway, thanks!
  9. uhu

What to expect in Elfhelm

God, I can't wait for the end of December... Berserk and vacations! :ubik: One little question: do you think that the "cure" for Casca could be limited geographically to the island? As if the magic power or don't know what that would be used to help her recover her consciousness could not have...
  10. uhu

Casca's misadventure with Femto

The fact that she mentally regressed due to that scene kinda kills that idea of ambiguity you have, no? She didn't enjoy it. Physical ~uncontrollable~ pleasure, maybe. Like when men are raped. Because you know, when a guy is forced to penetrate someone, that is also rape, no matter how and why...
  11. uhu

Casca's misadventure with Femto

Neither am I, so please keep it in mind. Is interesting, to say the least, how sometimes discussions about rape forget to mention one essential thing: fear. She is in shock, barely conscious, unable to struggle physical or verbally, being raped by someone she deeply cared and being watched by...
  12. uhu

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

Probably just a coincidence, but Ogun is the name of a Cadomblé [a popular religion on the Northeast region of Brazil] deity that presides over iron and war. An interesting thing is that he is a powerful warrior that could show anger and cause destructiveness towards his own people. Just my two...
  13. uhu

The last thought of Griffith before the hell rises

I like how your question shows the main reason why the movies are not good: they do not show enough or properly the history for a good understanding. To (half) answer your last question: no one knew, by that time, about the Beherit and its use. But that's not actually (like in the manga) what...
  14. uhu

A lack of Berserk - Dark Horse & DMP

Sorry if it was already mentioned before, but I went to check that RightStuff store and though about asking here for an equivalent that ships from Europe. Does anyone know a good one? Thanks!
  15. uhu

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

So, since it's a complete story and long enough to fill a small volume, there is a bigger chance that it will be published outside Japan, right? At least in English, I mean. Or, actually, it probably depends on how well it's received by the public = sells.
Top Bottom