Recent content by Ultra99World

1. Ultra99World

Episode 361 (July 22)

Thank you for the summary and for your thoughts @Aazealh. However, I too am of the opinion that Vid could be Void, also because Gedflynn and SK talk about it with familiarity. Even among them, there is a lot of confidence (SK: That insolent child appears to have grown up well.) In the end, it...
  2. Ultra99World

Episode 361 (July 22)

Ok, thank you very much!
  3. Ultra99World

Episode 361 (July 22)

Sorry, just one question. Since I'm waiting for the English chapter to come out (and I can't read in Japanese), I wanted to know on the last page it says "Continue" for the next chapter? Or does it say an approximate date?
  4. Ultra99World

What if Guts' group were split up into two teams?

Yes, this is a possibility for not to stretch the story too much.
  5. Ultra99World

What if Guts' group were split up into two teams?

I don't think Miura divides the group into two parts. Just for a simple reason, the story would lengthen a bit much to explain how the two groups will reach Falconia differently. Also because there is also to tell the story of Rickert in the land of the Bakiraka and I think Miura takes some time...
  6. Ultra99World

Has Miura ever suffered from depression?

Yes, I also knew that he was quite alone and that he had to leave his friends to become a mangaka. In fact, he also said that Band of the Falcon was inspired by the group of friends he had before he started his mangaka life. However, I asked for safety because I also had doubts. Thank you!
  7. Ultra99World

Has Miura ever suffered from depression?

I ask this question because I just read on an Italian site (I'm Italian) that Miura suffers from depression. Precisely between volumes 32 and 33 it is said that he even attempted suicide. On the Internet I find no confirmation, do you know something? Or is it a fake news?
  8. Ultra99World

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

Yes, i know that Duranki is published in different magazine. I meant everyone worked on Berserk, both Miura and the assistants in this month. But you're actually right, because both series came out in April. I forgot it!
  9. Ultra99World

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

I think it wasn't published because this month will out Berserk
  10. Ultra99World

Episode 361 (July 22)

If I remember correctly, such a thing never happened. Strange! They must have had some problems.
  11. Ultra99World

What are you reading?

I just finished reading Blade of Immortal. I thank the user who advised me to continue it. All in all, it's a good manga that didn't make me shout at the masterpiece, but in the end it's a reading that I highly recommend.
  12. Ultra99World

What are you reading?

But I'm Italian, therefore I take the manga in my language. Thanks anyway! This problem you told me, in Italy we have it with Berserk.
  13. Ultra99World

What are you reading?

Ok. Then I will continue it. Thanks!
  14. Ultra99World

What are you reading?

I'm sorry, I wrote wrong. I meant to say that the story doesn't attract me. The same for the protagonists
  15. Ultra99World

What are you reading?

Yesterday, I started reading Blade of Immortal. I finished reading the first 5 volumes but it didn't take me that long. Above all, the drawing style seemed heavy to follow and even the story seems to me nothing like the protagonists (Manji and Rin). What do you think? Do you recommend to...
Top Bottom