Recent content by underpileofdeadbodies

1. underpileofdeadbodies

What are you watching? (television thread)

Well..... I enjoyed El Camino for what it was. Jesse is still unknown in terms of his life. He got away from Todd and friends, but only away from society at the end. I doubt he stays there, but who knows? You guys at the very least need to pass on 3 from hell. What a waste of time. Not...
  2. underpileofdeadbodies

Episode 359

From what I can see, this episode makes me feel as happy as it does uncomfortable.
  3. underpileofdeadbodies

I got rid of that and it made my life instantly better. This and youtube are the only accounts...

I got rid of that and it made my life instantly better. This and youtube are the only accounts now. :)
  4. underpileofdeadbodies

Scratch that. I found Gauntlet Legends Arcade in Kansas. Road trip time and I'm out of space...

Scratch that. I found Gauntlet Legends Arcade in Kansas. Road trip time and I'm out of space for another year or two.
  5. underpileofdeadbodies

Been looking for a pinball machine to re-theme. Plan on making custom decals and audio for this...

Been looking for a pinball machine to re-theme. Plan on making custom decals and audio for this Berserk pin. Depending on which one I get, I'll choose an appropriate theme from the story.
  6. underpileofdeadbodies

The Age of Darkness - Past, Present, or Future?

This is a breath of fresh air as a topic. My vote goes to the present. Well, about the time Ganishka kicked the bucket. It's a fun thing to speculate. Could be when Femto was put on earth, but I like the idea that its current, being humanity forced into a box. Don't mind the demons and...
  7. underpileofdeadbodies

Daughter has become obsessed with LOTR and that annoying youtube video. She wanted to make one...

Daughter has become obsessed with LOTR and that annoying youtube video. She wanted to make one too, so I threw this together. https://youtu.be/92auqxrFQDU
  8. underpileofdeadbodies

What Are You Playing?

Jealous! I need to get and play the first. SOTN is still in my top 5.
  9. underpileofdeadbodies

~Muscle Man~

On being ripped, part of that is lack of calories. :) Hard to get fat when you are constantly on the run and looking for food. On arms, DS. If you pick up a cinderblock and make a hobby out of swinging that around, post before and after.
  10. underpileofdeadbodies

Finished my kids fort and almost done with the privacy fence I started last week. Next stop is...

Finished my kids fort and almost done with the privacy fence I started last week. Next stop is painting the outside of my house, but I'll take a break for a month first. Gotta force myself away from my one speed, go.
  11. underpileofdeadbodies

What Are You Playing?

Just finished all 3 souls games and bb co-op with my gf. That was a fun ride, though bb was less exciting than the last time I played it. (Which wasn't very exciting imo) I'm in a state of what now? I still haven't finished re2s remake. I was enjoyjng that quite a bit. May have to replay...
  12. underpileofdeadbodies

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

New Rammstein is some of their best. That is all.
  13. underpileofdeadbodies

Game of Thrones TV [spoilers]

Dumpster fire. Dany, breaker of chains. Dany, she's not her father. D&D Also D&D: Have her kill all of her future people and innocents. Bran sits on the throne. Fuck this show.
  14. underpileofdeadbodies

When a series really blows it towards the end, its like getting into another relationship when a new show starts. You've been burned and aren't too sure it'll be worth it.
  15. underpileofdeadbodies

I second Sopranos. For got, BotB was my favorite episode of the series and seasons. You guys have nailed the fanstasy failings and broken or worthless character arcs. It's a shame and the series for me is not rewatchable, especially now.
Top Bottom