Recent content by underpileofdeadbodies

1. underpileofdeadbodies

The best lessons learned in life are usually the hardest. Hopefully he pulls through and takes...

The best lessons learned in life are usually the hardest. Hopefully he pulls through and takes the opportunity to shift a few aspects in his life.
  2. underpileofdeadbodies

Young Animal is planning something for Berserk on October 9th

What about a live action adaption? Which is worse? :troll:
  3. underpileofdeadbodies

The VR thread

Ok ok. You guys have convinced me to wait. A used quest isn't that bad.
  4. underpileofdeadbodies

The VR thread

I just can't support facebook which I believe is required. If I'm way off the mark and its not required then I apologize. Yes, the bundle for 200 or less. Comes with everything you need or should have as well. More for a run to see if this is an avenue I want to approach more. Many hobbies I...
  5. underpileofdeadbodies

The VR thread

I'm thinking of getting psvr on ebay today. I'll need a new graphics card for my pc and can get a bundle for ps4 with a game for less than 200 bucks. If it resonates I'll likely start upgrading my computer for something a little more legit.
  6. underpileofdeadbodies

PlayStation 5 launch line-up impressions

There are no exclusives on xbox in the last gen I've wanted that weren't available on steam. Demons souls now. I'm gonna be all over, but then it'll be a bit for anything else. Good for fans of Horizon and MM if they don't want an upgrade right away. I have atmos in my basement, but dtsx...
  7. underpileofdeadbodies

Movies to look forward to

I have a hard time with Pattinson being a convincing physical presence in any way. He's a very lean guy and I'm just as likely to believe his hand would shatter to a thousand pieces when punching someone. I read he had trouble putting on weight for this role. I know it's a year one look...
  8. underpileofdeadbodies

Games to look forward to!

Hey, at least you'll have a (or another) UHD player. ;)
  9. underpileofdeadbodies

What Are You Playing?

Went back to Sekiro after I decided it wasn't for me. Finally clicked and I'm enjoying it. Definitely hard for me to break the gameplay habits of the entire souls series. Not such a great idea to play DS2 right before restarting this one. Was stuck on Old Owl for longer than I wanted to...
  10. underpileofdeadbodies

My biggest issue with the idea of VR is immersion. Are there currently any ways to cut out all side bars from your vision?
  11. underpileofdeadbodies

Most people have no clue about nits, dolby vision, a proper hdmi, etc. They go buy a crap 65" "4k" tv from wal-mart and can't understand how this HDR is an upgrade. Too many new learning curves of tech jargon. Paired together (I don't know how a uhd disc would be worth its weight without hdr)...
  12. underpileofdeadbodies

Finished Divinity Oiginal Sin. Co-op from beginning to end. What a great experience.

Finished Divinity Oiginal Sin. Co-op from beginning to end. What a great experience.
  13. underpileofdeadbodies

I've never had a console from around the 360 onward have launch games I must buy. That's pretty normal and if there is something, then that's usually followed by a bunch of nothing spectacular. Anyone remember ps3 and ps4? Never stopped me from buying one, but for myself there are more...
  14. underpileofdeadbodies

Let's talk about depression, anxiety and more

I'm a bit jaded by life with, lets just say, state guidelines. In all the shake up in the world I feel calmer lately. This probably speaks poorly about me, but honestly its part of who I am. Anxiety that cuts so deep it goes into delusion is my cross to bear, being my own worst enemy in a...
  15. underpileofdeadbodies

I work for the railroad. We've been handed essential papers to show the police if there is a...

I work for the railroad. We've been handed essential papers to show the police if there is a local stay at home order. Been slow, but its nice knowing we can't be shut down and employment is safe.
Top Bottom