Recent content by UnkleV

1. UnkleV

Kentaro Miura's Interview from the Great Berserk Exhibition, December 2020

Honestly I paused the video and facepalmed at that part. It's difficult knowing we were right at the threshold, all the questions and groundwork he had laid out were finally going to get their time in the light. Wish we had more video interviews of the man, he really seems like a genuinely good...
  2. UnkleV

100+ 'Uncollected' Artworks from Miura

Bumping this topic for curiosity and posterity. Hopefully some more rare stuff has surfaced over the years?
  3. UnkleV

Kentaro Miura's Interview from the Great Berserk Exhibition, December 2020

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but someone found and fully translated Miura's interview from the Exhibition. Honestly it's pretty heartwarming seeing him so happy and looking forward to continuing his work. It feels bittersweet to say the least...
  4. UnkleV

What Are You Playing?

So dope, thanks for the link
  5. UnkleV

What Are You Playing?

Just finished playing Shadow Of the Colossus on my PS2 for the first time. It's a game I never got to in my youth and it feels good to have it under the belt. It truly evokes some of the same feelings that Berserk does, like the grandiose scale contrasted against a brooding mood permeating...
  6. UnkleV

I made a manga series called "elder souls" and its is now ongoing

So any update? I’ve had this tab open on my phone for like a year and a half
  7. UnkleV

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Pain and heartbreak. He struggles no more
  8. UnkleV

Rakshas in Real Life

https://youtu.be/EGr6ydleMwQ Watching some ghost hunting videos and not claiming anything here is real or fake. Regardless of authenticity, I think that this is what Rakshas would look like and especially move like in reality. This human/creature/djinn seriously has an almost ethereal quality...
  9. UnkleV

Episode 362

Like Bonesaw, I've been a lurker for years, but this episode was just too much to ignore. A question I haven't seen anyone ask yet thats really bothering me, what is Gaiseric's weapon? Obviously can't be the Dragonslayer, and I don't see it being just a regular ol' longsword
Top Bottom