Recent content by Uriel

1. Uriel

Kentarou Miura has passed away

At a total loss. Hope everyone here is well, and doing okay with this tragic news. Big love.
  2. Uriel

Episode 350

Four damned Seven-Elevens later, I found Young Animal. It was nice having the insert that covers the most recent episode of the anime - good for comparison. Episode 350 moved things along nicely. Seeing that "6/23" at the end of the episode was nice. Highlights include the first-person...
  3. Uriel

Episode 349

My store should have this today -- cannot wait to read this one! :guts:
  4. Uriel

Games to look forward to!

So, after playing the beta and the recent demo, I pre-ordered Nioh. Pre-ordering is something I almost never do. However, the devs took feedback from the community seriously and strike me as a team that will give this franchise their full support out the game. It is definitely borrowing a lot...
  5. Uriel

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Hey guys. So, I put together a kind of review/thoughts/impressions video of Berserk Musou ahead of the Western release. Please take a look and let me know what you think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG5-NTpU7zk I apologize for my terrible recording quality. I was using the PS4 capture and...
  6. Uriel

YUP. Our girl Schierke is OP as hell. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngglCBR6h3A :schierke: Sorry for the late response! If you go to "Free Mode" you can choose any character, with any unlocked costume. It's quite fun rolling through some encounters with different encounters. As for...
  7. Uriel

Dark Horse Releases

This made my stomach turn.
  8. Uriel

So. Spent a fair amount of time with the game, and mostly played as Guts. Gotta say, the Berserk armor is incredibly fun to play as. Guts feels like a powerhouse, but his swings are easy to interrupt, so he is susceptible to damage from high level enemies. However, when you transform, oh man, it...
  9. Uriel

Boy oh boy Griffith is fun to play as! :griffnotevil:
  10. Uriel

Pre-orders are not worth it. It costs $15-20 more for no reason. The skins are so expensive in Japan -- I will wait for the inevitable DLC. Um... did they go with my pink Grunbeld coloring from years ago?!
  11. Uriel

Just pre-ordered the game. Take a guess which DLC costume I went with... hint: it wasn't this one (this just comes with Day 1 orders) I will probably be streaming on Twitch if you guys are interested?
  12. Uriel

Episode 347

These images are from the Berserk Guidebook that was recently released. Sorry about the phone quality images. They show what appears to be a very dark vision. Inside a coffin bearing The Band of the Hawk symbol that is being dragged by a frail/dead horse we see broken doll with a brand on its...
  13. Uriel

My Fujitora knows this R1 trick and animation cancel well. That's why his character is so broken :beast:
  14. Uriel

I wanna respond to some of the footage we've seen so far. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkFB1bLQGec Whoever was playing sure liked to mash □□□ To be fair, the games aren't super deep in terms of combat. What's more, if they were playing with a low level character they would've had a smaller...
  15. Uriel

Guts and Corkus's relationship/interactions

I posted something about Corkus in 2004. It was a repost of an older post I had made on another forum, so this is probably older than 12 years. Yikes. It's awfully written, with a myriad spelling and grammatical errors, but I still feel the same about some things. Corkus was one of the only...
Top Bottom