Recent content by vampira

1. vampira

Vampira's colorings

Well it has been a while but I guess it's safe to say I'll be making a come back, haven't colored anything in ages but I've been missing it as well as this community here, so, new coloring!
  2. vampira

Vampira's colorings

Thank you! I myself use Clip Studio Paint but any graphics software can be used, like Photoshop or (if you want free good options) Krita and Gimp.
  3. vampira

Vampira's colorings

Hey hey! Sorry I've been gone for so long, my job was literally 72 weekly hours so that gave me no time at all, then I fell sick and I'm here again lmao, BUT, Here's is that chapter me and /r/GuildOfTheFalcon were working on, it's out now so you all might want to take a look! Chapter 113 (Lost...
  4. vampira

Vampira's colorings

Can't believe the legend Lithrael noticed me holy damn I just started working on said tutorial! I'll be coloring 10 different pages/spreads so I can hit off everything off of my checklist: And this is the first one of it
  5. vampira

I made some Berserk tea blends

How have I never seen this thread before? I love tea, I have to try some of these!
  6. vampira

Vampira's colorings

Also proud to announce I got a job today so everything is finally going smooth for me oof Thank you!! I honestly love coloring a whole lot more than I thought I would initially! I'd like to ask for suggestions on what page(s) I should work on for the tutorial if it's not much to ask tho, I'm...
  7. vampira

Vampira's colorings

Don't beat up yourself like that, there's no need, we all start somewhere and have different learning speeds, maybe one day you could do this professionally, never know! I intend to make a tutorial real soon and post all over to help but for now, what I do for blood is select the lineart where...
  8. vampira

Skullgrin140's Art Thread

Idk if the problem is on my side or yours but the images aren't showing up at all :sad:
  9. vampira

Vampira's colorings

Well I'm finally moving tomorrow so idk how soon I'll be able to get back into coloring but I can say I just colored 3 and a half pages for a group project that I can't wait to have them shown, meanwhile have this heartfelt eclipse coloring!
  10. vampira

Belgium!

Belgium!
  11. vampira

Ahh my day was pretty bad tbf but I've been having some pretty rough months myself with trying...

Ahh my day was pretty bad tbf but I've been having some pretty rough months myself with trying to move out of the country and getting a job. Hope we all get better weeks and months ahead!
  12. vampira

Yeah I think it's a great addition too! We all get to know each other a bit better and make...

Yeah I think it's a great addition too! We all get to know each other a bit better and make small talk every now and then :guts:
  13. vampira

The New Picture Thread

Also seen it before and god I can only wish I get half of those skills. Ditto on the dragonslayer accuracy! Love how she managed to make the berserker armor look "tight", it's so easy to make it overly bulky and clunky looking
  14. vampira

Vampira's colorings

Here's yet another page and a panel I did two days ago under 30 mins for practice! (which has some small mistakes) Enjoy strugglers :guts:
  15. vampira

I don't know how I didn't notice we could have statuses before but hey Imma give it a spin! How...

I don't know how I didn't notice we could have statuses before but hey Imma give it a spin! How was your day?
Top Bottom