Recent content by VengeanceQuest982

1. V

Movies you've recently watched

Walter ... I am interested in seeing how much of a lasting influence Blade Runner 2049 has on the Theatrical Medium over the next 30 years. As Blade Runner 2049 was a near flawless film with the exception of some lingering shots its just that I don't think that their is mass appeal by the movie...
  2. V

Twin Peaks Returns

NightCrawler ...I can see the argument as Angelo Badalamenti has a limited amount of new musical pieces compared to Season(s) 1 & 2 as well as Fire Walk With Me scores. With the Return Lynch used artists and bands to perform songs that were tethered to individual characters , and the overall...
  3. V

Twin Peaks Returns

Griffith "Snake Eyes" by Trouble is The Evolution of Angelo Badalamenti's "The Pink Room" that the series deserves. Also even though it wasn't used in the series Roy Orbison's "In Dreams" will forever be about Dale Cooper and Laura Palmer.
  4. V

Twin Peaks Returns

Griffith , Walter : ...If you both recall
  5. V

Twin Peaks Returns

...And lets not forget that what we thought was an owl symbol on BOB's ring has in fact been
  6. V

Twin Peaks Returns

I think that we were given the darkest telling of the tale of Orpheus and Eurydice ever in the series finale to Twin Peaks The Return . When this is released on BD I'm gonna do a complete rewatch of the series from 1 - 3 as everything we saw in those seasons will be from a new perspective now...
  7. V

Twin Peaks Returns

Griffith ...I'm beginning to think that
  8. V

Twin Peaks Returns

This is in response to Walter and Griffith's query about the show unfolding through nonlinear storytelling ex: in part 13 Bobby tells Ed and Norma that he just found something related to his father which would have been in Part 11. During the day.
  9. V

Twin Peaks Returns

...Here is another thing to mull post finale : nothing is in chronological order scene wise on The RETURN.
  10. V

Twin Peaks Returns

...After tonight's episode I am fully convinced that
  11. V

Twin Peaks Returns

...The boy in the 1950s segment of part 8 was a dead ringer for a young Frank Silva (BOB). Anyone here going to comic-con 2017 if you are you'll get to see part 11 early.
  12. V

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

I'm very curious to hear what the overall view is for Berserk the 2016/2017 Project (I've seen the episodes so I know its a farce) versus the past 2 adaption productions pros and cons.
  13. V

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

That panning shot towards Griffith felt like a POV shot you would get on PS1 era cinematics. I think by now most have resigned themselves to the fact that the film/tv project has been an endless disapointment. Yes when this project started we wanted a complete adaptation of The Golden Age Arc...
Top Bottom