Recent content by Venus

1. V

The Girls of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

Re: The Women of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar Ha ha! No worries Tri, I already gave mine to Griff. Just to show that you're not the only one that has participated in this. Personally, I just PM the photos. Don't want to spoil it. But BTW, I really dig your shirt girl.
  2. V

The Girls of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

Re: The Women of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar I'm in baby! Clearly after speaking to Griff & Co. Doesn't exactly mean all pictures are going to be sexually orientated. I think it's important that we clear this out, for those who are thinking of joining in the fun. It's a free-for-all...
  3. V

A Berserk Music Video That Used Manga Scans

That wheel is known as A.M.I. Doesn't fully generate power to the sampler, but boosts the sampling abilities. Normally a sample has a .5 delay after it's activated, that wheel simply generates X amount of power in order for it to run at a lower delay rate. It's rare for someone doing a live...
  4. V

Who is the sexiest girl?

And here I thought I was the only one to think that.  U rock!
  5. V

To my fellow Skullknight friends...

Sorry for being late. Happy New Year!
  6. V

How do you go after the one you love?

Re: How do you go after the one u love? Confident + Natural x Making them feel that they need you ÷ Fun= A definite interest. Being sneaky is an ultimate bonus, even when it's obvious. But be aware of her feedbacks off course.
  7. V

What kind of work out routine does one need to look like Guts?

I'm with Bob, poke yourself in the eye but then you have to stop making stupid threads, this way you have more time to visit your local gym.  Don't forget to send pictures BTW.
  8. V

Who wants to join the Band of the Hawk?

Why? Couldn't end any better way.
  9. V

New addition to the SaiyajinNoOuji house hold!

Silly Nomad  :casca:     3 days?!?! I would definitely grab a knife myself and do me a nice c section homemade style.  Congrats to you and your wife.  Best wishes from your friends here at Wallmart.
  10. V

Evil

It involves all of the above... Boys waste money buying this things, and I bet some of you masturbate to it as well. A cycle of sins.
  11. V

Evil

Roots of Evil   Case closed.
  12. V

Episode 259

Beast vs. Beast, who will emerge victorious?!?!. Can't wait
  13. V

Todd McFarlane Must Die

It was just a joke.  Don't get all sentimental now.
  14. V

Series of Explosions in London

Then good for you Xech!. It's just sometimes, grown up people have a tendency of keeping their opinions to themselves, just to avoid these problems. Now, be a good boy and go to your room.
  15. V

Series of Explosions in London

Actually there is.  Seeing as you go around and post about every second about what you read and see in the news making it you're own opinion isn't really a noble gesture.  Specially when you argue with people that have other points of view in the matter.  My best advice to you is, keep it to...
Top Bottom