Recent content by Vermillion

1. V

Griff's Colors

Re:HOLY SHIT! Brand Spankin' New Elemental Icons! So I wonder if the weapons Isidro, Farneze and Serpico hold have any connection to the 4 kings. And if they are, will they have some degree of control over thier corresponding elemental beings? LOL....Now that is going way to far.... :o Nice...
  2. V

Episode 209

Re:209 Wow man, wow! Thank you very much for that one puella.
  3. V

Episode 209

Re:209 That is exactly what I was thinking. If these are "angels" or "deities" she is summoning then why summon them here? I would think that she would want to save her bigtime magic for the final showdown. Or maybe she wants to make an example of the town. These people are problably are...
  4. V

Susumu Hirasawa

Oh I meant I got a listing of downloadable mp3's on Kazaa, but this morning I tried again and got only Forces this time.
  5. V

Griff's Colors

Re:Olivier & Company LOL!! Hey don't worry, the rest of us are all crammed inside the trunk...;D
  6. V

Susumu Hirasawa

Most of whats on Kazaa is the main Berserk song, forces. But today I was actually lucky enough to get a listing of many of Hirasawa's songs.
  7. V

Kermit = Griffith

Jeeeez, thats wild!! Good find man.
  8. V

Episode 208

Re:208 Hey puella thanks for the chapters!! Hmmm lets see, we need to wait til Saturday for the next one? No problem!! lol. Considering we waited weeks for all this. Thanks again!
  9. V

Episode 208

Re:208 Very good! Thanks yet again eirias! I think I understand whats going on. The church is the homebase of the trolls and the entrance to it is right under the alter (just like the DC game :P ). The priest is in on the whole thing and is probably supplying the apes with human flesh as...
  10. V

Episode 207

Re:207 Hey thanks!! Ala Indiana Jones ;)
  11. V

American Dragon Ball Z Movie !?!?

I stopped watching DBZ alittle bit after the american voice actors changed. Its got a cool story though, I just couldnt get used to the newest voice talents (if you can call it that :P) A live action movie wouldnt be so bad if these key elements are met: - Movie(s) not geared towards the kids...
  12. V

The Beast In Elfhame.

I agree he did attack him, but the flaming children were touching him. Guts usually kills any creature that threatens his life.
  13. V

The Beast In Elfhame.

What would hold him back? Not what, but who. That would be the SkullKnight. From the little hints we've been given, I'd say he owes them. Anyways, why the hell would Gutts beat down the elves? What did they ever do to him but help. He's got nothing against them. If it werent for thier indirect...
  14. V

El Traductor VS The Spaghetti-Land Beast

I vote the Hague One Hague to rule them all One Hague to find them One Hague to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. 'them' are PL and his followers ;D
  15. V

Skull Knight’s Place

Well one thing we need to realize is that the Skullknight is still shrouded in mystery. Just because Flora thinks he still has 'his humanity' doesnt mean its true. Maybe he's decieving or 'using' her too. Think about it, (assuming he IS Gaiseric) he was the emporer of a country that he alone...
Top Bottom