Recent content by Viral Harvest

1. V

Berserk (2016) Premiere Poll

I feel like they definitely outsourced the OP and ED to animation interns at the bottom of their class. At this point I'm hoping I get more enjoyment out of the forthcoming Berserk games. I'll bank on that for now. Berserk-in-motion keeps cheating on me, forgetting my birthday, and not helping...
  2. V

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

Can't wait for the eventual click-bait articles relating to the first episode premiere. "YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW OVER-THE-TOP THIS JAPANESE ANIME CARTOON GETS IN JUST 5 MINUTES. WOW. ONE SECRET THAT ANIMATORS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT" I'm calling it.
  3. V

Berserk (2016) Premiere Poll

I haven't posted here in literal years, but came back to ask: What in the actual fuck was up with that intro and ending sequence? Was flaccid the entire episode, seeking the advice of a physician to help me through this difficult time. Guess we're going straight into Retribution arc, huh?
  4. V

Breaking Bad

5. V

Breaking Bad

6. V

Metal thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vNjMOuO_fI ^ Just listening to the classics, lately.
  7. V

Breaking Bad

The most potent displays of art and drama disturb you profoundly (in my opinion, of course) I mean, this is why we're all Berserk fans too - right? :ganishka:
  8. V

Breaking Bad

YUP. I feel like fucking throwing up. It's going to be so hard to concentrate on anything this week.
  9. V

Diablo 3!

I couldn't be any less excited for an expansion. My copy of D3 has made for a pretty expensive coaster though, I haven't booted the damn thing up in months. I can't imagine they're going to be able to undo all of the damage they've done with this game already, and yeah, I feel less fright and...
  10. V

GTA V Official Thread

Is this supposed to be already on the disc or is it going to be a huge-ass download? But yeah, since Just Cause 2 didn't have multiplayer (aside from mods) and GTAIV's multiplayer was a shitstorm through a woodchipper, this is looking to be a must-purchase.
  11. V

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

OC Remix's FFVI album, just finished listening to the core 4 discs a couple of nights ago. Delightful, except the dubstep-esque and shitty metal remixes... which are in the minority, luckily. The Queen-esque Opera scene remix is so much damn fun! Give it a whirl: http://ff6.ocremix.org/
  12. V

What Are You Playing?

Just finished The Last of Us about 15 minutes ago. Mixed feelings on the ending, but now I'm freed up to play SMT4 next week. Beyond psyched to be playing a true sequel and not just a spin-off.
  13. V

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Lots of Alkaline Trio, as it turns out. Makes me want to pull myself out of skateboarding retirement.
  14. V

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent [Review]

Truth be told, I don't exactly hold the '97 anime nor the trilogy in the highest regard. Even though, the '97 anime is what initially introduced me to Berserk some 10-11 years ago and served as a segway for me to get into the manga. To me, it's just the difference between a turd and a turd...
  15. V

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent [Review]

I'm not going to write a detailed review, because a lot of how I feel about the movie has already been posted and reposted here many times. Some neat parts, but overall (having watched 3 attempts at this so far) I think Berserk functions best in the graphic novel medium, seeing as the team of...
Top Bottom