Recent content by Vixen Comics

1. Vixen Comics

Episode 359

My goodness this was such an amazing yet bitter sweet episode. I have been waiting and waiting for Casca to come back into the story for so long. To see her lucid and in her old self was wonderful. I was expecting a lot more of a transition for her as far as her warrior prowess was concerned...
  2. Vixen Comics

Will Casca return to Griffith?

Good God tekkman that would be the shittiest thing ever if casca still wanted to help Griffith achieve his selfish dream and wanted to validate the Hawks deaths by helping him out. What do you think that the brutal savage way he murdered the Hawks will have no bearing on Casca? That she thought...
  3. Vixen Comics

Will Casca return to Griffith?

I truly hope that casca won't resent Guts in any way. He has been through too much as it is.
  4. Vixen Comics

Episode 354

I'm blown away! I am literally speechless right now, I was squirming in my seat like a little kid going through this. I honestly have not been this excited about something in a very long time. I was so excited that I had to go back and look over the episode two or three more times because in my...
  5. Vixen Comics

Coolest moment in ALL of Berserk ?

I will always enjoy the moment Griffith confronts The Queen of midland and the nobles from the base of the tower while it burns as he tells her off and gloats. It is one of Griffith's most calculating and coldest moments that he just gave zero fucks about her status as the most powerful woman in...
  6. Vixen Comics

Episode 349

I am glad that Guts had his little heart to heart with the men in his group. It was sobering to see Guts think about Skull Knights warning about Casca. I was sort of like "yeah...yeah, there is that to deal with possibly." Which makes me wonder about the demonic looking figures in Casca's dream...
  7. Vixen Comics

SkullKast: Episode 85 - Crepuscular Wilderness [348 Review]

Re: Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 85 Great podcast you guys! :casca: :ubik: That small little tangent you guys went on about how Guts might react if he were allowed to be present with Farnese and Schierke had me going. How he would kill the Guts dog,(this is funny beyond all measure for...
  8. Vixen Comics

Has anyone developed any interesting accents for characters while reading?

When I read the manga I pretty much hear a variation of my own imagined voice for Guts and Casca mixed with the voices they had from original 97 anime in Japanese...expect that they are speaking English instead of Japanese (the sound and rhythm of their voices mostly), though for Guts he has a...
  9. Vixen Comics

The Art of Rapaz!

holy crap that is sick! :isidro: :guts: What you have going on here is very good. Maybe one day I will learn animation techniques. I personally think you should go with 2d animation using both manual and digital drawing/coloring.
  10. Vixen Comics

What do you think will happen after Elfhelm?

I'm more concerned about how Casca and Guts will get along post healing. It really depends on how much Casca can process what has transpired since she lost it. I can only imagine that things are going to progress at more rapid pace than maybe Casca can reasonably handle. "So yeah--that...
  11. Vixen Comics

Elfhelm: the stage for the next great tragedy

The Awful Truth I don't think anything can be said to change your mind that Casca is destined to betray Guts since you seem to be very biased against her. I do believe she will not be turned into an apostle though. If anything that stupid is ever done to her I will drop the manga quick. But I...
  12. Vixen Comics

Movies to look forward to

I look forward to seeing Sing even though it has been out for a while. It just looks really cute. I'm also looking forward to to seeing Disney's live action Beauty and the Beast. It is one of my favorite animated disney movies and I am curious to see what they do in a live action interpretation...
  13. Vixen Comics

Elfhelm: the stage for the next great tragedy

The awful truth I think you are barking up the wrong tree on this. I don't know where to start. You keep mentioning guts did a lot of bad things to casca but he has done a lot of good things for her as well. Do you think none of that will have any bearing on casca? My hope is that casca will be...
  14. Vixen Comics

Guts and Silat

I think that is what is most interesting to me while watching Silat evolve through the story. In his most recent appearance with Rickert he said referred to Guts as some one who humbled him, and that he was almost grateful for that because his encounter with him made him pull his head out of his...
  15. Vixen Comics

Guts and Silat

I was going through my books looking for specific scenes with Silat because I just find Silat to be a delight to enjoy (seriously who doesn't find this exotic character awesome), and I came across his first meeting with Guts and all their interactions in the Golden Age. And oh my God! I...
Top Bottom