Recent content by Void Swordsman

1. V

Spread the word

Instead of branding him in the ass, brand him in the back of the neck like Guts :guts: or perhaps in the forehead like Corkus :carcus:.
  2. V

Escaping the eclipse: *IF* Skully is branded too...

I think Void raises a good point with his body being nearly destroyed. Maybe he WAS sent to Elfheim for healing and they tried to give him the berserk armour. After a while, skully died as he described the last owner died. And maybe Flora or someone else took Skully's soul and encased it into...
  3. V

Is there any weapon (or object) that can stand against the DS in skilled hands?

ROFL, MAYBE THE TETSAIGA CAN BEAT THE DS!!!!!!!! (joking, Inuyasha's crap :serpico:) No, but seriously, for a weapon to be as strong as the DS is, it really needs to have gone through what the DS went through: killing countless apostles and having their enegry absorbed on the blade. Another...
  4. V

Post your description of the Elf King

I'm actually thinking that he will look like an elder elf with the long beard, and great wisdom.
  5. V

Berserk Tattoo

Damn Walter, tha would be a sick tatoo. Be sure to show it to us when you get it man.
  6. V

Anime vs Manga - The Official Battle Thread

I actually found the fight against the Snake baron better in the manga. THat's because in the anime, this fight feels a bit rushed. Just to comment on what everyone has said, everything is better in the manga. That is because in the manga everything is drawn more detailed and the blood and...
  7. V

Without Gennon screwing it up...

actually, it'd be 2 volumes long.
  8. V

Berserk flash movie

IMO, it had its good moments and it had its bad. My fave part would have to be: captain planet, guts biting griffith, and guts owning heman at the end. But still, the mario rap left me saying, "WTF?" I also liked skully's voice, btw.
  9. V

Xbox live gammer tags!!

It actually depends on what kinds of games you want to play, when you decide which system you like best: ps2: RPGs, Adventure Xbox: Shooters GC: Party games btw, I'm an RPG fan.
  10. V

Favorite Volume?

26 & 27. Basically the fight against Gurunberd. Honorable mention goes to the volume with Guts vs Rshinu's apostles, and the hill of swords fight.
  11. V

Berserk story is a cycle...

Man, you have a big imagination, but before you make statements like that you need evidence my friend. Or else your points become pretty far-fetched dreams.
  12. V

Dream matchups

I'd like to see in the future when maybe serpico gets stronger: Serpico vs Rakshas Two cunning warriors against each other...
  13. V

Who is the sexiest girl?

I would have to say that Slann is the hottest because of her body, and I just find evil women to be hot. Second I would say Caska and third Luca just for their bodies. After them, I would probably choose Charlotte.
  14. V

Will Guts surpass Griffith again?

It will take a LOT for Guts to kill Griff seeing as he is basically a god. And we all see how powerful Griffith is, seeing as he totally owned Zodd with great ease. So for Guts to defeat Grifith he has to find a way to turn the tides and defy causalty.
  15. V

What's your favorite anime of all time?

I'm not mentioning the obvious :guts:. Akira Ninja Scroll Rurouni Kenshin OVA Escaflowne .Hack//Sign Evangelion American: South Park all the way!!!!!!
Top Bottom