Recent content by Voyevoda

1. V

Games for '09

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3174587 --- Interview with Yoshio Sakamoto and Yusuke Hayashi about Metroid: Other M. Good that someone took the time to ask the one question I just needed an answer for: They talk the talk. Now it'll be a long waiting game to see if they can follow it...
  2. V

Games for '09

Metroid Dread might actually still see the light of day sometime in the future! http://kotaku.com/5277377/nintendo-new-metroid-is-not-metroid-dread
  3. V

Games for '09

Aazealh & Walter: True, I may have jumped the gun a bit, but considering who is making the game (even if Sakamoto/EAD are with them on this) I'll remain skeptic. The overall visual style didn't do it for me either I must add. It just didn't look seem like an actual metroid game to me. Out of...
  4. V

Games for '09

Wow... did I just see my favorite game series become ravaged completely just now? I know the Metroid games became progressively worse from Fusion to Metroid Prime 3 (Metroid Prime 1 being the exception) for me, but this takes the cake. Where's the atmosphere and sense of solitude? Project M just...
  5. V

Hideo Kojima's Project Next

"LIGHTNING BOLT ACTION"?... Yeah... I got nothing. So it's going to be a Ninja GRaiden game or what? Still a few hours to go on the countdown too.
  6. V

I'm just going to sneak in and add the following fuel to the fire/food for thought: the real thing or a good photoshop? And then someone compared it to this (picture from Lord of Shadows; another Konami Game in production). To me it looks like the things compared are part of the gate in the...
  7. V

If this is true... then just... wow... Marketing ploys taken to a whole new level? Gives me a headache.
  8. V

Anybody use Steam?

I too think Steam has developed well over the years. The european price-conversion debacle (I wish they'd use the real exchange rate...) is off-putting however :sad:
  9. V

Fallout 3

I would really like to hear what you guys think of the game once you're a bit into it. I wish there were some screenshots of the low graphics settings somewhere (anybody know?), because that's what I will most likely have to use if I were to get this.
  10. V

Theoden's 3D Sculpts

Re: 3D Zodd sculpt and other stuff Look good! You got a really good start to go with. Looks like you got a firm grasp on anatomy and what "works". What other characters are you going to create? Other than that, I'd suggest that before you go about refining all shapes that you look at some of...
  11. V

Resident Evil 5

This game just looks more amazing with every new batch of screenshots/trailers they release! I'm no huge fan of the RE-series, but they're making it pretty hard not to be excited about this.
  12. V

E3 2008

^Yeah, and Mirrors edge also makes me wonder what they could with the same concept for other game genres conveying the force of motion like that. I'd kill for an "Itano Circus"-style flight sim games. I think ZoE 2 got the basics right, at least. Now, if they just went a bit further... I guess...
  13. V

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

New IGN preview. More game play talk. Seems nice...
  14. V

Diablo 3!

I really like what I'm seeing and hearing. The art style and it's cohesiveness - and the music, seem great to me (The gameplay you say? You're talking to the wrong person! I missed the D1(?)/2 bandwagons completely).
  15. V

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

Update! Some new (I think?) game play footage.
Top Bottom