Recent content by vuana_variety

1. vuana_variety

My Opinion on any future Berserk Adaptations

Personally, I'd like to see Yugo Kanno (composer for JoJo's Anime) take a crack at Berserk, given he can nail high octane tracks, as well as slower tracks, like how he did Psycho Pass, Inochi no Arikata being one example. He has such a long discography that pointing out ideal vibes for certain...
  2. vuana_variety

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

On the chance Miura had notes on what the story would lead to, along with the ending, I'd love to see that released as a book, be it in the universe, like a novel continuation, or as something like "Miura's Unfinished Masterpiece" and just release the notes as is. Miura created such a cool...
  3. vuana_variety

vuana_variety's Colors

A color of Guts from his year of Training. IDK if the image will load from the link, but the link is to the picture. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMVTz4sWQAQw7k8?format=jpg&name=large
  4. vuana_variety

vuana_variety's Colors

The latest color is of the best Merrow gorl in all of Berserk! The wonderful, the adorable, the fish gorl, Isma!!
  5. vuana_variety

The Skullknight.net chat room has returned!

I know!! I just didn't know if I was being an idiot and didn't understand how to do it. I've also talked to the user and they don't have access to the signature feature and a few more things, so IDK if it's something on their end or something else.
  6. vuana_variety

Fully agree!! It may be able to fit the Slug Count and the Guardians of Desire into a 3 Episode run if they trim some of the moments that are used for dramatic tension and chapter ends transitioning into each other. Maybe a long running anime isn't what Berserk needs, as in a full season. OVA's...
  7. vuana_variety

The Skullknight.net chat room has returned!

hey!! i was poking around, having just joined a couple of days ago, and i saw i couldn't make a chat with a certain user. is there some sort of prerequisite to make one with certain users?
  8. vuana_variety

hello there, buddy!! hello there, friend!!

hello there, buddy!! hello there, friend!!
  9. vuana_variety

I've been doing some thinking about the past adaptations, and I wanted to like, word vomit out my thoughts on what I want in any future Berserk adaptation. I think that some time should be given for Berserk 2016/17 to be forgotten, or at least lost relevancy. Being 2022 now, it's been over 4 and...
  10. vuana_variety

Thoughts on Lost Children?

Like maybe, similar to Luca, show her and her mom in Falconia? I don't care what happened to her dad, but maybe those two make it to the "perfect" city of Falconia, given their village was ravaged by Rosine's carnivorous wasp elves for how long? I think it could have acted like a good epilogue...
  11. vuana_variety

vuana_variety's Colors

I'm not amazing, but I think they're cool still!!
  12. vuana_variety

Thoughts on Lost Children?

I've seen a lot of different takes on Lost Children, everywhere from "Garbage" to "Peak Berserk". So, what's your opinion?
Top Bottom