Recent content by w00t

1. W

Hakusensha is opening a Berserk Café

They didn't take a year to get here! I love them - so much so that I am still scared to hang them! They'll get on the wall... eventually... with the plastic off...
  2. W

Remembering Kentarou Miura

Still feels raw. It fucking sucks. RIP, Miura-sensei.
  3. W

Hakusensha is opening a Berserk Café

I appreciate the heads-up, Aaz I'm in for a few pieces.
  4. W

Remembering Kentarou Miura

A moving tribute, Aaz. I'm off to read Berserk. RIP, Miura-sensei.
  5. W

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Like many others I am lost for words, shaken by the news. This one will hurt for a long, long time. RIP, Miura.
  6. W

[FS] 1/10 and 1/15 statues by ART OF WAR

Guts survived his 18,750km journey and arrived as advertised - in perfect condition. Thanks again, Elrep, and best of luck for the rest of the sale!
  7. W

Grail makes doodlies?!

The Rickert-wich took me back... Very funny and sweet. Loved it.
  8. W

[FS] 1/10 and 1/15 statues by ART OF WAR

PM sent. Thank you.
  9. W

Oniri Creations - Berserk line

I dig their work, and am looking forward to seeing this progress. 1/6 scale is for me. 1/4 is just too much size/price.
  10. W

Episode 355

That image hits right in the feels. I had to take a break before continuing from there... It's just so good to have her back.
  11. W

WTB Berserk TCG Stuff

It's you're lucky day, Whtieháwk... I totally underestimated how many doubles I have! :serpico: I live in beautiful isolation - better known as New Zealand - so you'll have to cover shipping (about $15-20 if you live in the States). If you're cool with that, shoot me a PM. Thanks.
  12. W

WTB Berserk TCG Stuff

I haven't seen unopened packs/boxes for years. Guys like this pop up: http://sellinglist.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/user/terusui888?ei=UTF-8&b=51 - otherwise there's not a whole lot out there, sadly. Anyway, I will let you know tomorrow what I've got for you.
  13. W

WTB Berserk TCG Stuff

Hi Whtieháwk, Let me know if you find any packs/boxes online, so I can buy them before you do! :ganishka: In the meantime, I will go through my collection over the weekend and let you know what doubles I have. You can have them for free.
  14. W

Adventures in YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBgMeunuviE
Top Bottom