Recent content by waqas

1. W

Bloodborne

My copy arrived yesterday (two days before the official UK release! :ubik:) and so far this game is kicking my ass! Only had time to play for a couple of hours but I'm really enjoying it so far! I'll post some impressions when I get further into it. As for the loading times - I get 20-30 secs...
  2. W

Bloodborne

Exactly. By the time DS2 came out the Souls games had become "trendy" in a niche/clicky sort of way which pushed up the praise DS2 received. That's probably for the best. I remember at least a couple of occasions where I wanted a game to be good so badly that I actually convinced myself I was...
  3. W

Bloodborne

Personally I don't put too much stock into the hype from magazines. As I recall DS2 was the highest rated of the Souls games (so far) - but it was the one I enjoyed the least. At any rated this was always going to be a day one purchase for me because of the developer. :daiba:
  4. W

Bloodborne

Edge has the first "review" for Bloodborne in its latest issue. I say review but t has no score (I assume there is still an embargo in place) but they put 40 hrs into the game which as far as I know is more than anyone else - and they say they hadn't completed it yet. You can find scans of the...
  5. W

NGP (PSP2) Announced

I'm not interested in arguing, but I find that it does mean something. If some nerd working in his spare time can add a "mod" to give the PSP a second analog then I find it astonishing that a billion dollar corporation like Sony with all the talent under it's hood can't make a hand-held which...
  6. W

NGP (PSP2) Announced

Touché PS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdeXsEdReIY&feature=player_embedded#at=18
  7. W

NGP (PSP2) Announced

Tbh I'm not sure what to think about the NGP. After wasting a ton of cash on the Go I'd given up on Sony's portable system misadventures. But for some reason I'm intrigued by this. Must have something to do with the DUAL ANALOG. Now you can actually play a shooter and have a decent experience...
  8. W

What Are You Playing?

Crysis 2. Find it annoying so far. I can take a guy out with a single bullet on the headshot. But if I empty half a clip into his body the fecker keeps coming :casca:. Also enemies sometimes run around in circles during a firefight. Glad i rented this.
  9. W

Battlefield 3

I have to be honest I think I'm just sick of all these military style shooters with 7 hour campaigns, overly scripted progression and corridor gameplay. :mozgus: This is what irks me most. I guess I'm biased since I almost never play games online but I don't get why a developer can't put as...
  10. W

Dark Souls

I loved Demon's Souls and am definitely looking forward to Dark Souls. It looks like they're keeping the atmosphere from Demon but the story will be different. Hopefully they'll expand the great online features which were brilliant.
  11. W

Battlefield 3

Is this game going to be anything more than a very pretty shooter? Having amazing graphics is great but we all know that quickly wears off (Killzone 2 anyone?). Anyone know of any gameplay innovations BF3 is going to bring?
  12. W

Irvine's Apostle Form

:P
  13. W

Irvine's Apostle Form

MAJOR SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SECRET ARTWORK STOLEN FROM MIURA'S OFFICE!!!!!! SCROLL DOWN AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! IRVINE APOSTLE FORM!!!!!!!!
  14. W

Could you bring yourself to do it?

Sure, I could do it. Definately. Just call me Sir hacks 'alot.  :troll:
  15. W

Was Griffith's beherit poisoned?

No.
Top Bottom