Recent content by wdieljpg

1. wdieljpg

Anyone have Monthly Animal House, King of Wolves Omnibus 1989 magazine which included the Berserk foldout poster?

I see, guess I'll go and subscribe to the Patreon. Though probably rare to find, what do you think would be the best place to search for the magazine?
  2. wdieljpg

Anyone have Monthly Animal House, King of Wolves Omnibus 1989 magazine which included the Berserk foldout poster?

I love the artwork but from my knowledge hasn’t been reused ever again. (cleaned) If someone owns it, would it be possible for you to scan/take a photo of the artwork so we can view it in higher quality?
  3. wdieljpg

What is your favourite manga? (besides the obvious one)

Besides the obvious answer, I'd have to go with Vagabond. It's a really special series to me. I plan to start reading Inoue's other mangas as well soon.
  4. wdieljpg

What Are You Playing?

Replaying all the Resident Evil games. Finished RE0 and RE1, now time for RE2. I will play the remake this time! :guts:
  5. wdieljpg

As a new Berserk fan, it's almost unfathomable to me how long Berserk had been running. I was...

As a new Berserk fan, it's almost unfathomable to me how long Berserk had been running. I was looking at the episode release schedule on the forum, and found out that Guts left the Hawks 28 years ago today.
  6. wdieljpg

Remembering Kentarou Miura

I didn't start reading Berserk until after Miura's passing, and I never thought it would leave such an impact on me as it did. It's sad that something so sad and sudden happened last year, but I'm going to take the day to celebrate his work and life. He truly was a master in the medium. I'll...
  7. wdieljpg

Does someone own an original drawing or something autographed by Miura?

Very much doubt it, but does someone own an original drawing or something autographed by Miura? Looking for something I may be interested in.
  8. wdieljpg

What is your favorite episode of Berserk?

This is also one of my favorite bundles of episodes too! I really love any chapter surrounding Gutsca. Truly Beautiful.
  9. wdieljpg

The Ashes of War breaks them even further. Royal Knight's resolve increases the damage by an...

The Ashes of War breaks them even further. Royal Knight's resolve increases the damage by an absurd amount. A hit that normally does 1100 could do 3000 within the right circumstance. Lion's Claw, (Artorias/Berserker Armor swing) is another good one with its high damage and super armor. It also...
  10. wdieljpg

364 is definitely another one of my favorites. I really love seeing Guts be a dad. The Moonlight Boy is just so cute.
  11. wdieljpg

I’ve beaten Elden Ring three times with three different builds now. I can definitely say a Guts...

I’ve beaten Elden Ring three times with three different builds now. I can definitely say a Guts build is the way to go. :guts:
  12. wdieljpg

I see, didn't notice I even had a custom color on, my first time actually posting here, so my apologies.
  13. wdieljpg

Personally, my favorite would be episode 287, "Bubbles of Futility." I really liked the way it showed how the berserker armor has been impacting Guts. Not to mention that bittersweet moment with Casca as Guts is sinking in the water. :sad: Obviously contains one of the more iconic quotes as...
  14. wdieljpg

Inoue Takehiko: The LAST Manga Exhibition

My first actual reply on SK.NET. The Last Exhibition is a very beautiful chapter, and probably my favorite "conclusion." As I've seen, the scans are a little old and low quality, so I've been working on rescanning and scanning some pages that had never been scanned before.
Top Bottom