Recent content by Woraug

1. Woraug

Guts plush doll

I'm ordering one right now.
  2. Woraug

one liners you love

Max Payne: "You'd find lady luck was a hooker and you were all out of money." Unknown: "Your head is so far up your ass you have to open your mouth to shit!"
  3. Woraug

Supposedly funny edited pictures

4. Woraug

Lith's colors & tutorials

*Guts cleaning monster blood from the dragon slayer* *Snatch!* *crunch* "She's dead Jim..."
  5. Woraug

Is this loli?
  6. Woraug

Damn you! You beat me to it!
  7. Woraug

Don't you just love it when characters watch Gutts fight?

Re: Don't you just love it when characters watch Guts fight? You'd think that they would see that he is able to take care of himself. I mean the guy's well over 6 foot, carries a 350 pound slab of iron around. I wanna see Guts in a plain old fist fight. Like a bar room brawl. The one in ch...
  8. Woraug

Lith's colors & tutorials

Dude, you are, and always will be the king of color. Would you mind if I used the waterfall scene as a sig on AN?
  9. Woraug

Dragonslayer Maya Model (.mb)

Awesome looking man. If you have the UT2K4 plugin, and can code, or find someone who can, you should throw it into UT2K4 as a new sword in Choas.
  10. Woraug

I'm too lazy to shop anything right now. TETSUOOOOOO!!
  11. Woraug

FOR SALE: Art of War/ Dragon 12" "BLOODY Limited Edition" Guts Black Swordsman

Re: FOR SALE: Art of War/ Dragon 12" "BLOODY Limited Edition" Guts Black Swordsm I give you $12.50 for it!
  12. Woraug

Half Life 2 Vs Halo 2 Vs Doom 3 Vs Killzone Vs ...

I've played all those games, but I strictly stick to UT 2K4. I've been playing UT since GOTYE, so I'm kind of a UT Vetran.
  13. Woraug

My Zoddo statue (Picture heavy)

An easy way to fix it is, dip the sword in some hot water, like as hot as you can get your tap water. Leave it in for a min or two. Then simply press it between a couple books and leave it for a while. It should be as straight as the day you bought it!
  14. Woraug

The most important speculation of 247

Is it just me, or does the pirate dude look alot like the king of Midland?
  15. Woraug

Coloring in paint

Here's another.
Top Bottom