Recent content by Wyrm

1. Wyrm

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Haven't been in this forum in years but hearing the sad news I've come to present my condolences to you all. I was/am a casual Berserk fan unlike this forum mods and participants. This is indeed a labor of love and I can imagine that most, if not all of you, are truly mourning at this terrible...
  2. Wyrm

What is 'Evil' in the Berserk universe?

EDIT: ah, screw it... i'll shut up since it's not my house.
  3. Wyrm

Indeed it is. Is it worth it getting all hot and bothered about it? Probably a nice joint would also help! :troll: Talk to Aazealh and you guys can come together to Amsterdam: you can even crash at my house if you don't try to murder me on my sleep because i enjoy Berserk the wrong way! :slan:
  4. Wyrm

Stuff that reminds you of BERSERK

In terms of literature The Black Company and The Malazan Book of the Fallen remind me of Berserk. Characters like Guts and Griffith/Femto would totally find their place there. I'm also a Warhammer fan but more on the 40k side of things (Space Wolves and Sisters of Battle) and ironically that...
  5. Wyrm

I don't have any preconception. I may be wrong but I just felt it was non-sequitur from what I had seen of Femto. And even if Miura did write the scene because he found it cool, I would never call it bullshit. It IS a great scene. And here I was thinking that at least it was entertaining for...
  6. Wyrm

I did read them but not with full focus so I will read again: the Count's ceremony, the Occultation Ceremony and the encounter at the Hill of Swords. But even if my opinion doesn't change it's OK. It's my loss and it doesn't take away anything from the manga.
  7. Wyrm

Not really. I only smoke on special occasions and never to read manga. Come for the weekend, the Fyra only takes 4 hours and a nice joint of indica would make wonders for all that pent up tension. :griffnotevil:
  8. Wyrm

Maybe you should come to Amsterdam. I'll take you to a coffee shop, we can smoke a joint and have a quiet conversation on the subject. I do believe you're the kind of person that is infinitely more polite face to face that face to screen.
  9. Wyrm

Please, pretend that you are the utmost eminence on everything Berserk but do not pretend to know me or my intentions. I never had any other intention than understanding the scene so I tried to have a polite discussion. All the things I had wrong (Void's words or Femto's precise actions during...
  10. Wyrm

Sure. I will read everything all the necessary times until I see things your way. That attitude would work better on factual thinks that require not a single ounce of critical thinking but just an exercise in memory. Not sure what you mean here. Do you believe Berserk is absolutely flawless...
  11. Wyrm

Oh my god. Please stop! Your profound and intelligent insights are hurting my feelings. :schierke: Must be great being a living and breathing fallacy. Of course! How stupid of me to think that a member of the God Hand would know the nature of the power they wield and it's effect on themselves...
  12. Wyrm

Well, you're the one insulting someone you don't know due to a disagreement on a few lines of dialogue. So what does that make of you? Why do you have the need to be verbally abusive over something that should have no bearing on your life? You can talk to me. I'm here for you. :schierke: In...
  13. Wyrm

I'm sure Femto raped Casca while looking Guts in the eye just to show him his indifference. You totally figured me out, chief! That was amazing! Do you also do Bar Mitzvah's? More seriously though, repeating things over and over, comme un sourd, is not "explaining." It's a piece of dialogue...
  14. Wyrm

Yes, quite indifferent to Guts, wasn't he? You seem to be unable or unwilling to have a discussion without questioning the other person reading comprehension or intelligence. I've read it and I disagree with your interpretation.
  15. Wyrm

Then Femto must be really petty. Such a personal insult ("(...)only good to be sacrificed") to someone that he is totally indiferent to. Personally I don't even bother to insult someone who I'm indifferent to. This is from the translation linked on this website: Page 10 Griffith: I came here...
Top Bottom