Recent content by xechnao

1. X

If there were any doubts...

This is western fiction.
  2. X

I am sorry but I cant' follow you. What I know about the Vatican is that it didn't oppose Hitler (on the contrary they rallied to his side). But this isn't what I am argueing about. The whole "arianism" thing's way was nothing but the religion they are talking about. North Korea, Vietnam and...
  3. X

Duh, since you are so positive to allow yourself some irony, then enlighten me please on this. Because my take is that your point here is wrong. So, perhaps you didn't see the links?
  4. X

Episode 265

Perhaps Daiba reported that a makara was slain by somebody back then. As he confessed, this was extraordinary, perhaps worth noting and perhaps initially suspected having to do with Griffith. Or perhaps it's Daiba looking for Guts...dunno The core of this question is if this makara encounter...
  5. X

Episode 265

Thanks for the episode! A thought: could it be that Ganishka is watching the man that killed the first makara? I mean could it be something more of a coincidence this one?
  6. X

Is Griffith a Sociopath?

But it's Griffith that wants to trick himself here, not Miura his readers. How would you depict Griffith tricking himself without assuming a narrative stance but instead keep with a first person view?
  7. X

Is Griffith a Sociopath?

I want to mention also over here the possibility that Griffith could have lied to himself about the source (demon child) that made his heart beat for Guts. In fact the first time Griffith thinks of the demon child, that thought is clearly a product of Griffith's mental progress. The demon...
  8. X

Is there any weapon (or object) that can stand against the DS in skilled hands?

Beast vs Beast. Guts biting off Zodd's ears would be funny to see
  9. X

Episode 264

I disagree.  :void: I think it was all about how happy he was about himself that he found a challenge.
  10. X

Episode 264

Yeap, this is the one I meant but without the numbers. Griffith seems to be a one dimention character, his dimention being the dimention of his dream or idea's plan. But Griffith as a character must have the possibility to go by himself either ahead or backwards in this dimention. And this...
  11. X

Episode 264

Griffith visited the hill of swords for a certain reason. This reason must be linked to how Griffith reacts to Guts and Casca. See in my post above the rhetoric questions I made. Even if Griffith seems one dimentional (his dream), he is not a 100% one direction character. Even one dimention...
  12. X

Episode 264

Then why hasn't Griffith killed him allready? Is it because whatever "tale" one might be, the mere propierty of it's existance is such that it has to indorse a quality of insecurity? And Guts or Casca are the only ones that he can properly be linking with this quality? Or is it perhaps...
  13. X

Episode 264

Well they could retreat if they are facing unfavourable odds and thus live to fight another day, no? Instead it seems, the way I think as you say, that this possibility is ruled out now.
  14. X

Episode 264

I think it was the psychology of the pontiff that really changed, influencing of course his physical stature. Yes, he will order the HS allied armies to fight the Kushans thus bringing them(HS armies) to their destruction. But I think that the important outcome of this episode's event, if...
  15. X

Episode 264

Hmmm, I think I have misunderstood Kart's post. I thought he was pressuming that the shadow of the hawk and the hawk of darkness were the same.
Top Bottom