Recent content by Xenoskell

1. Xenoskell

Guts vs Zodd second fight by Noggi

I think he spent too much time on the first frames and not enough in the whole scene. The animation looks nice in the beginning, but a little overdone, after the first sword clash, it gets really weird. It's a nice effort though, I hope this animator gets better with time.
  2. Xenoskell

Episode 375

If at least there was story consistency, we wouldn't be complaining so much. However, these mistakes are occurring very often, and with the story being in this state... it's getting even worse.
  3. Xenoskell

Episode 375

I'm reading through the episode again...and it only gets worse. Why Puck is just standing there like nothing is happening? The guys are seizing him and yet he's here at the dock with his arms crossed. This doesn't like his character at all. Even when doing the jokes, he was still accompanying...
  4. Xenoskell

Volume 42 release

Ok, I have to admit that the both compositions are very good, though there are still some very weird decisions on the colors and the faces.
  5. Xenoskell

General Boscogne

Of all the human characters that are still alive, I think Azan is strongest one in terms of strength and power levels. He is also extremely experienced in battle. If Guts fought him in the past, I think he would enter in very hard battle, just like he had with Boscogne.
  6. Xenoskell

New interview with Mori about Miura, Berserk and more

We are just questioning the quality of the continuation and some of the things they have said in the interviews. If it was a good continuation, they would get my full support, even if it had some issues.
  7. Xenoskell

Episode 375

Saturated colors are more vibrant, so they attract more attention to the viewer (this is very a common way to introduce a focal point in a piece of artwork). But yeah, the colors are very off, originally the Berserker Armor is just slightly blue (low saturation), while in the recent cover they...
  8. Xenoskell

These ones? Of course, this is just a comic that Mori did, not an actual photo, so it could be inacuratte, but the guys probably looks like Corkus and Judeau indeed. LOL, great editing skills I hope that you are right.
  9. Xenoskell

I may be wrong, but my gut feeling tells me that they're simply doing it for the money.
  10. Xenoskell

Episode 375

I think what I expected from the story is different from what we received. I really wanted the story to develop this part better, showing Guts remembering about Casca and pondering more about his whole life, before he got in that state. By the way, you are right that probably he doesn't...
  11. Xenoskell

Episode 375

Just to share my thoughts : I do think it makes sense but it was explained poorly. Severe depression can actually cause physical limitations, including almost near paralysis, which is called "Psychomotor Retardation" (see Wikipedia page just to get a glimpse of it). I actually suffered (because...
  12. Xenoskell

Scenes in Berserk that tug at your heartstrings

Like the others have pointed out, it's from the DreamCast game. I recommend checking out the whole cutscenes from the game if you can, because it's a very good story written by Miura himself. But if you don't want to, just skip to 1:47:17 to see this particular moment ...
  13. Xenoskell

Episode 375

I don't really understand what was the point of this episode. There's little to no development and once again the storytelling is very confusing.
  14. Xenoskell

Scenes in Berserk that tug at your heartstrings

Ok then. So, that famous moment when Casca briefly recovers her sanity and even talks to Guts. I legit get goosebumps whenever I remember about it. It's just a shame that we will likely never get to see her talking with him again, at least not until much later in the story. :sad:
  15. Xenoskell

Farnese's demonstration in episode 360 is misleading

I agree. For me a similar situation is Guts as a boy vs other boys receiving just sword practice at the same age. Guts might not even know all the techniques and stuff that other boys learned, but because of his experiences in battle and the overall harsh environment throught his life, he was...
Top Bottom