Recent content by XionHorsey

1. XionHorsey

SECRET SCHNOZ 2023! It's GIFTIN' TIME!

Much needed Bluetooth Headphones! Thanks very much, Secret Schnozz! I got a kindle book too: Your movie sucks by Roger Ebert!
  2. XionHorsey

SECRET SCHNOZ 2023! It's GIFTIN' TIME!

Signed up!
  3. XionHorsey

What Are You Playing?

It’s pretty much all been Shining Nikki/Love Nikki for quite awhile. Burning a hole through my heart and my wallet! Worth it! :D Beyond that, waiting for Suikoden Remastered.
  4. XionHorsey

SECRET SCHNOZ 2022! It's Gifting Time!

I got the Tshirt! It’s adorable! Thanks!
  5. XionHorsey

My gift has finally been sent! Will arrive around December 12th, if not sooner.
  6. XionHorsey

Thank you, Grail! Got the gift today! It’ll help! :D
  7. XionHorsey

What Are You Playing?

Darkest Dungeon. Got into it a couple months ago and the only game I modded almost immediately. Sheesh. Love Nikki and Shining Nikki continue to eat my soul.
  8. XionHorsey

Oh damn…too late again. :/ That’s what happens when you disappear for awhile. :/ Wait! Is there still time? If so, then I’d like to participate!
  9. XionHorsey

What Are You Playing?

Elden Ring, Love Nikki and Shining Nikki. Just purchased No Man’s Sky, so that’s in the future.
  10. XionHorsey

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Found out on Tumblr! Certainly good to hear and to be honest, I’m not surprised.
  11. XionHorsey

SECRET SCHNOZ 2021! Gifts Going Out Now!

I’m glad you liked them! :D
  12. XionHorsey

I got an Amazon Gift Card! Thank you very much!
  13. XionHorsey

Sent out gift today! Should be getting it on Tuesday!
  14. XionHorsey

I’m in! Missed last year, but not this year!
  15. XionHorsey

Movies you've recently watched

I watched Dune last week and loved it. I consider it the best adaptation overall. However, the first Baron and De Vries will always be my favorite(“It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.”). The other parts coming out was a foregone conclusion. The Sardukar scene sticks out big time. Loved...
Top Bottom