Recent content by yancank00k

1. Y

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

thanks alot Headless Death for clearing that all up, and for the extra advice!
  2. Y

I've questions!!!= ) I plan to dl swapmagic and cd loader, BUT I've no slide card... Is it a must that you have a slide card? ALso, do I need both cd version and dvd version of swap magic?
  3. Y

:o mind telling us what program you are using? *slips and falls* I can't stop drooling over this game (Berserk PS2)!!!! I wonder what else he'd be swinging around besides a guitarr.... Hey how about a street sign of Muira's street? Or how about Gambino on a stick? Eh maybe not, its been there...
  4. Y

Helping Walter

Re: WHAT IS UP WITH THE SKULL AND BEHILIT? Thanks a bunch! Arrg I'm so late =P (yet though I've been into Berserk and I used to frequent this site a lot) I should have looked at it a similar way that "Griffith No More!" described it, since I believe this picture came from a chapter index...
  5. Y

Helping Walter

What is up with the skull and beherit? It has one eye, has a mad sneer... sorta like Gatsu??? I mean its eyes are correct with Gatsu's.... Hope its not gonna be him.... Sorry if someone brought this up!
Top Bottom