Recent content by YummyPixels

1. YummyPixels

Episode 369

Yes, there are a lot of questions, yes, there are a lot of things that need more explanation - but I do feel like Berserk has always been this way. So I wasn't surprised that I was left feeling helpless. Miura has left us feeling that way as well. We will get answers later - and I'm confident...
  2. YummyPixels

Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

Oh, that's good news! I preordered from Sideshow.. so I'm expecting mine not to ship for a bit :sad:
  3. YummyPixels

It looks like pictures of the Berserker Armor Guts are starting to circulate among Chinese collectors. Really hoping we get some sort of shipping update soon! I'm dying to have this guy in hand :chomp:
  4. YummyPixels

Looks like his projected shipping month of Nov. 2020 got pushed back to Dec. 2020 (According to the Threezero website) :judo: But Sideshow (where I grabbed my PO) is showing Jan 2021 - Mar 2021! Super bummed if that is the case. Really hoped to get this one in hand before the end of the year...
  5. YummyPixels

Berserk Whiskey - What Does it Taste Like?

I've seen these on Buyee - was tempted when one was included in a lot of Berserk items, but it's hard to justify buying one of these as a standalone when there are other items I'd rather put my funds towards.
  6. YummyPixels

selling entire collection

Sent a PM!
  7. YummyPixels

Realistic Guts: The Black Swordsman

Thanks for all the feedback!! :iva: I actually ordered a print of it to see how it turns out. I'll share for sure when that comes in. Yes! I'm definitely thinking he needs a companion piece. I'm always a fan of series work when it comes to art. A lot of my own artwork I try to do in series...
  8. YummyPixels

Re: Photorealistic Guts: The Black Swordsman Thanks. Edited the title.
  9. YummyPixels

Colored and did some post-production work to one of my favorite pieces of Berserk fan-art out there. The original is a black & white piece by David Müller. However, I wanted to try my hand at making Guts even more realistic by removing brush strokes whilst preserving the original art, and adding...
  10. YummyPixels

My (Growing) Berserk Collection

Since I don't think there is a way to embed tweets, I'll just link to it. But the dragonslayer arrived and it's a BEAST. Got a video of it, still trying to figure out the best way to showcase it with photos where they actually do it justice...
  11. YummyPixels

Is Berserk "perfect" ? What do you not like about it?

You nailed it on the head for me. I miss Puck moments A LOT, but I adore Schierke and Guts moments. Just wish to see more of Puck and Guts again, and not in the comedic sense.
  12. YummyPixels

My (Growing) Berserk Collection

Update from the maker of the helmet. I think it's looking pretty good! I requested a few touchups. But overall.. I'm quite pleased. Other good news.. the Dragonslayer shipped out and will be here Thursday! I cannot WAIT.
  13. YummyPixels

Finally onboard

Welcome! :iva: Also new here! I've lost count how many times I've re-read through the manga. Sometimes I just pick certain ones to read based off my mood. But I swear, it gets better each time! And I also have had the same issue with the avatar thing. Can't get it to take anything I try to add...
  14. YummyPixels

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

I like your optimism! :iva:
  15. YummyPixels

Beast of Darkness Enamel Pin Kickstarter - 3 days left!

This is really cool!! Is the only place to purchase through Kickstarter? I'd love a Berserk keychain!! :iva:
Top Bottom