Recent content by yynderjohn

1. Y

Berserk Redux: A Fanedit of the Golden Age and the '97 anime

I had an itch to check out Skullknight today, thanks Apostle Bob! Going to download these now!
  2. Y

Berserk Saga Project News

I got my notice from Amazon japan as well!! Bserserk viewing party next week!
  3. Y

Berserk tabletop miniatures?

Those are cool, but I was looking for more Dungeons and Dragons tabletop types. I guess I'll have to get some premade and modify them.
  4. Y

Berserk tabletop miniatures?

Hi all, i wanted to run a roleplaying game at a convention using some of the Berserk characters. Were there ever any small size figures (maybe 2 inches tall) produced? Thanks! JD
  5. Y

Will the Japanese Blu Ray play on a US PS3? I know NA and asia BD are supposed to be compatible, but have never purchased a Japanese BD before.
  6. Y

My bad I didnt see the bolded text. I'd be ok with seeing some "unrealistic" kung fu/wuxia moves when Guts gets the Berserker armor. That's how I interpret the comics in my head anyhow... The Ps2 game does a fair balance and is really the only animated Berserker armor I can think of.
  7. Y

Ahem, don't forget that 600 lb sword that Guts will eventually swing 1 armed... I don't think Griffiths incredible agility is too far out of realism if you can accept Guts's strength as reality based.
  8. Y

Holy crap! That preview was awesome! thanks so much Walter!
  9. Y

So excited!!
  10. Y

Small figures?

Anyone know if there are any small Berserk metal minis for tabletop gaming?
  11. Y

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

JUST called NCS and they confirmed that they are shipping this afternoon around 4:30pm. JD
  12. Y

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

If you picked up a copy of the new game for the PS2, post some impressions/reviews. I expect mine in the mail tomorrow. JD
  13. Y

Berserk Premium Box Preorder

Anyone know of a good way to make my US PS2 play the Berserk game? I've heard about chipping, but anyone heard of Flip Top?
  14. Y

T-shirt design help

This is for my personal use only, not soliciting or anything like that....
  15. Y

T-shirt design help

Hi folks. My girlfriend recently received a professional print making kit and she told me it can scan black and white images and print them onto cloth, so I wanted to try out a Berserk Shirt. Hoping the great folks on the board could post a few scans of Gutts in cool poses/action with his...
Top Bottom