Recent content by Zelz

1. Z

The Last Guardian

Yes, that is beyond awesome news. I haven't played either of them yet and always wanted to and now finally I may get my chance. Too bad it is still only a rumor but I hope it will be true.
  2. Z

Starcraft 2

Same here, I per-ordered at GameStop a few days ago and have been playing with a couple of friends. I'm really enjoying the game so far even more than Dawn of War 2 even though Starcraft 2 isn't very innovative it has it where it counts. My name on Battle.net is Mithril.wing if anyone would...
  3. Z

Episode 312

I very much enjoyed this episode and have always been satisfied with the direction and tone Berserk has been taking. One of my favorite things about Berserk is how it is a dynamic ever changing and evolving world. In my opinion this makes its feel more believable and interesting to learn about...
  4. Z

Will Guts ever be as famous as Griffith?

I think that, if he is ever able to defeat Griffith, he will be become even more famous than Griffith simply because he will be known as the one who defeated the great White Hawk.
  5. Z

White Knight Chronicles

I'm thinking of maybe picking it up, I love the idea of the online features and the player made towns in it. I've heard the game is a lot better than a lot of reviews have been making it out to be.
  6. Z

Aliens vs Predator by Rebellion

10 years changes things, and Rebellions most recent games before this one were pretty mediocre. I was just hoping maybe this would be the game that turns things around for them but obivously not. I mean do the developers not see or have time to fix the obvious flaws in this game? The only...
  7. Z

It's not like I didn't expect this game to be mediocre, I mean it was developed by Rebellion. A lot of people I've talked to thought I was crazy for thinking it as they think I'm crazy for saying Castlevania lords of shadow is gonna be mediocre because of who is developing it. I have even been...
  8. Z

Just got finished playing it for awhile, the balance between the races is good, none seems too weak or too strong. However, I think the controls are a little clunky. Then there is finishing moves and melee combat which is okay but feels very automated because you lock on when you do melee and...
  9. Z

Mass Effect 2

I had to switch from Vanguard to another class because it was changed to close combat focus and I felt I was using my SMG more than anything else, this after 18 hours of play with Vanguard. I've been playing on Veteran and Hardcore difficulties too so that makes the biotics of the vangurad even...
  10. Z

I'll be trying out the PC and PS3 versions of the demo if anyone wants to give it a shot.
  11. Z

Mass Effect 2

Midnight blue, Liara thats you I know it to be true That a Volus will love you
  12. Z

Mass Effect 2

Soldier is fun, but it is a little too easy. I mean I'm blowing through enemies that took a bit more work as my Vanguard.
  13. Z

Mass Effect 2

So what classes are you guys playing as? I started out as Vanguard but really didn't like the close combat focus of that class, so now I'm trying out soldier but enigneer looks interesting as well. So does Infiltrator because its a combo of tech and combat.
  14. Z

Mass Effect 2

I'm playing on PC with high settings. I tend to use submachine guns(Tempest) since I'm a Vanguard as well as assault rifles(Vincidator) as my advanced weapon training probably should have gone sniper but I'm using thane as one and I like assault rifles. I'm kinda wishing I went Soldier because I...
  15. Z

White Knight Chronicles

I have a PS3 and sign on to PSN almost every day, I'll add you guys if you don't mind.
Top Bottom