Recent content by Zim Zum

1. Z

Has Willow influenced Miura?

:griff: No, I wasn't joking. When comparing the Skullknight and Gaiseric to General Kael, I should have been more clear. I meant their similarities as far as costumes are concerned, not personalities. Hey... I don't know Gaiseric's personality. Gaiseric was only mentioned once in the manga...
  2. Z

Has Willow influenced Miura?

I've read many topics on Skullknight.net regarding Miura's influence. Guin Saga, Flesh and Bone, and a possible Hellraiser has been mentioned. But has anyone seen the movie Willow? This movie has some striking similarities to Berserk. I'm not mentioning this movie just because it has knights...
  3. Z

Do you listen to Berserk music when reading the manga?

:SK: SLIPKNOT  :SK:  :void: MARILYN MANSON  :void:  :beast: CRADLE OF FILTH  :chomp: Berserk should only be read with Heavy Metal music, and the occasional Pink Floyd.  :guts: In my own opinion.
  4. Z

The Idea of Good?

LoL! God Foot?  :serpico: It would be funny if that actually existed. I don't mean to go off topic, but you got me thinking about this Idea of Neutral. Do you think that this Idea could possibly exist, Aazealh? I'm gonna hold you to that, LOL! :isidro: <----- Aazealh in the next 10 years, if...
  5. Z

Griffith or Ganishka, which one are you rooting for?

I voted for Ganishka all the way! I would just love to see Griffith get his ass kicked! But come on folks... we all know Griffith is going to win :judo:. Hold on... let me stop myself. Berserk is known for unexpected twist and turns. So we will just have to wait and see.
  6. Z

The Idea of Good?

My fault administrator. I have just taken a full tour and now I know how to use the search engine to check for previously discussed topics. :???: Anyway, I must agree with Serpico. The only one who could count the Idea of Good as utter nonsense is Miura :miura:. The world of Berserk has gone...
  7. Z

The Idea of Good?

My wife got me thinking about this question after she read the lost EPISODE "God of the Abyss" in Berserk volume 13. From my understanding (and my wife's), the Idea of Evil was created by the evil ideas of the people. I know the world of Berserk is dark and just spewing to the brim with evil...
  8. Z

Least Favorite Berserk Character

Uriel reminded me of something. I hate Donovan :chomp: much more than Griffith :puck:. But I still can't stand Griffith. I will not be satisfied unless Griffith receives the same fate as Donovan. Which is death, by Guts' hands :guts:! Come on, Guts deserves his revenge, poor guy :judo:.
  9. Z

Least Favorite Berserk Character

Hey folks! This is my first time on here, so I hope I posted this question in the right section  :serpico:. Like many great stories, there are certain characters who really are annoying or just simply hated. For example, the not so loveable Jar Jar Binks, who played in Star Wars  :puck:. So I...
Top Bottom