Recent content by Zurth

1. Zurth

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Still can't believe it... rest in peace Miura, I sincerely hope you were afforded happiness and fulfillment your last few years.
  2. Zurth

"Guts and Griffith - What Makes A True Hero?" [Soul]

What do you guys think about this video? Had it in the background during some spare hobby time, gonna go for a second more awake watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RA6SPNP8ps The idea that Berserk reflects some Nietzschian / Jungian philosophy isn't really a new one, but it's always...
  3. Zurth

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Was just gonna post it! So happy we're getting some Golden Age since the line seems to be focused on the Falcon of the Millennium arc primarily. :ubik: Love the look of her, and I'm so relieved that we're not gonna retread the same footsteps as the Figma...
  4. Zurth

Tsume-Berserk

Tsume unveiled their first Berserk piece yesterday, their HQS+ diorama of Apostle Zodd and Golden Age Guts/Griffith. I like the piece way more now than when they first showed the WIP sculpt, but I'm not gonna get it. Staying away from smaller scales for now, and I still have quite a few issues...
  5. Zurth

First4Figures Berserk Line Announced

No one will judge you, we aren't all DirektDK after all! :ganishka:
  6. Zurth

There's been some new teasers the last few weeks! :carcus: We've had a confirmation that Void and Conrad is coming (they might've only given Void 5 fingers but it's a bit hard to tell), and that they'll be a combo deal like Slan and Ubik: And we've had the gigantic teaser of GRUNBELD(!!)...
  7. Zurth

I haven't had much interest in posting any further comparisons, but with official pictures and measurements out I feel it would be a disservice to not update the crude quesstimate I made with the risk of it coming off as misleading or willfully erroneous. :farnese: P1 Guts' height is pretty...
  8. Zurth

Guts is up it seems, I'm not sure how their PO system works though. It seems kinda weird.. anyway, posted a link to to their collectibles storefront bellow, Guts should pop up at the top. There's 2 different versions; regular and exclusive, and a non-bloody variant of each if you're into that...
  9. Zurth

P1 revealed a teaser pic for a upcoming Void statue, another God Hand piece! :void: :ubik: :slan: :femto: ...hey.. where's Conny?! :schnoz:
  10. Zurth

Zurth's wondrous bag of many things

Hi all, I usually doodle some sketches either inspired by Berserk or straight fan-art, and this is probably what I'll post here in the future. The first one I'll submit is a bit different though. Aazealh tickled one of my funny bones in the last podcast episode (94), so I wanted to make...
  11. Zurth

This was posted on P1's Facebook fan group, they've worked on engineering the Prime1studio store exclusive helmed portrait so that the visor will be able to be opened and closed. They have also reworked the face sculpt on the regular portrait, which everyone seems to agree is an improvement! :ubik:
  12. Zurth

Alex, the head of First4figures, made a post about Guts yesterday, he more or less clarified that Guts' price will AT THE VERY LEAST be $699, but nothing is final yet. He finished the statement with saying that they should have a final price in a few weeks, which suggests that their latest...
  13. Zurth

Oniri Creations - Berserk line

This is one of Oniri's two completed pieces. I have high hopes for this diorama, and I hope they can survive with Prime1's newly announced diorama series competing for the market.
  14. Zurth

Episode 354

I have no words. I started reading this series when I was a little kid, and now 14-15 years later we're getting something of a closure of events which occurred while I still couldn't ride a fucking bike. I've grown through puberty and into adulthood waiting for this moment, and now when I have...
  15. Zurth

I respect AoW, but that is objectively not how Zodd is supposed to look, where in the Manga did they find that enormous overbite and slanted nuzzle?! :schnoz:
Top Bottom