SECRET SCHNOZ 2020! It's Gift Time!!

What should the post minimum be to particpate?

• 0 - No minimum

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

• 250+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thanks so much for your messages, guys! Glad so many folks can join in this year! Please don't forget to message me and Incantation with your address or email (or both) as well as a minimum of three gift preferences. :serpico: Looking forward to getting everyone their Schnoz info later this month!

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Thanks so much for your messages, guys! Glad so many folks can join in this year! Please don't forget to message me and Incantation with your address or email (or both) as well as a minimum of three gift preferences. :serpico: Looking forward to getting everyone their Schnoz info later this month!
In again

XionHorsey

Hi! Hi!
SQUEE!!! I got my gifts EARLY! Thanks, Incantation! Will be "getting to know" the oracle deck soon.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Awesome, Xion! Thanks for sharing what you got! That calendar looks pretty dang cool.

And that reminds me to remind you all, don't forget to post in the thread when you've sent out your gifts so that Canty and I can keep track of things, and ensure that everyone received their gift before the 25th. :griffnotevil:

SQUEE!!! I got my gifts EARLY! Thanks, Incantation! Will be "getting to know" the oracle deck soon.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :zodd:! Enjoy enjoy.

By the way, that Scratch and Swirl Remover looked mighty handy, so I ended up picking up another bottle for my in-laws.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
My Secret Schnoz gift arrived today, and it was from none other than our beloved admin, Walter!

First, came the letter...

Interesting... Is Walter not a fan of Shrek? That's hard to believe. Everyone likes Shrek. Well, I guess he got me Shrek on Blu-ray. That's pretty cool!

Next, came the drawing...

Whoa! That's also interesting... Has Walter never seen Shrek? More importantly...is Shrek holding a turd? (My wife: "I think that's an onion. You know? They're like ogres. Lots of layers.") Ohhhhhhh, yeah. Man, it's been longer than I thought since I've seen Shrek. Good thing Walter got me the Blu-ray for Secret Schnoz.

Finally, came the gift...

Wait... What the fuck is happening? This isn't Shrek...it's better! I'm gonna go watch "The Man Trap" in glorious HD right now!

Thanks, Walter! Merry Schnozmas!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Seriously, that card + gift combo was a roller-coaster from start to finish. It even looks like Walter might have borrowed his kid's crayons for the job! :ganishka:

This really encapsulates what Secret Schnoz is all about. Sending gifts to long-time pals while simultaneously shaming them for the stuff they asked for. :daiba: An excellent first outing, Wally.

Top Bottom