SkullKast Special - Classic Game Time Traveler

Podcasts like these are bloody fascinating (thanks Walter and Rhombaad) and makes me want to go late to work just so I can finish it. Love the insight so far (only 20 mins in). I love older games too, so this is really cool and insightful - when you think about time management with life or how does one even get access to games or where to find them.

Great episode! Your discussion was very interesting on its own, but it also brought back memories of my own experiences with the games and that was a very nice bonus.

Berserk content or not, the SkullKast always delivers.:ubik:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Podcasts like these are bloody fascinating (thanks Walter and Rhombaad) and makes me want to go late to work just so I can finish it. Love the insight so far (only 20 mins in). I love older games too, so this is really cool and insightful - when you think about time management with life or how does one even get access to games or where to find them.
Great episode! Your discussion was very interesting on its own, but it also brought back memories of my own experiences with the games and that was a very nice bonus.

Berserk content or not, the SkullKast always delivers.:ubik:

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!

Top Bottom