SkullKnight.net - Berserk news and discussions

Rhombaad
Rhombaad
I plan on watching it. Made my grocery list for snacks today, in fact. I’m leaning Chiefs, but it’ll be crazy if Brady wins it for the Buccs.
Vampire_Hunter_Bob
Vampire_Hunter_Bob
I'm used to watching it with a group, so this year I'll probably tune into the Super Bowl and *Adorable infant animal*-Bowl.
Matteo Metallo
Matteo Metallo
I may tune in, but have really checked out from football in the past view years. I would definitely like to see Brady win though. It's a testament to him being a solid and consistent player regardless of what program he's a part of. Never liked him when he was beating Baltimore, but can respect him for being a great player.
Oburi
Oburi
Well, it ended up being somewhat anticlimactic because of the dominance of Tampa Bay. I thought it would have been more of a game. But regardless, it's still fun to witness such greatness. Like Michael Jordan and Wayne Gretzky, I like to appreciate a legendary athlete during their reign as much as possible since it most likely won't be in my lifetime that the next one comes along to challenge the milestones set here.
IncantatioN
IncantatioN
Wish I could get into American Football. I grew up watching Rugby because that's what we had access to on the sports channel.
Griffith
Griffith
I've watched all of Brady's Super Bowl's; they're usually way closer and more entertaining than this one was! It's kind of amazing because, as someone with no Pats/Brady rooting interest, I watched them go from being kind of overrated in the mid-2000s, they had like a decade long "drought" where they'd choke every year like the Yankees, to them basically winning every other year in Brady's twilight and the fucker is still going strong post-Belichick. I never really thought Tampa would win this year, and when they made it I thought they'd have their hands full with Mahomes, but then at the end of the first half you just knew Brady was going to score and then it was over thanks to that D. Now I really think he could get 8 next year, who knows? I never thought I'd think this either, but because of the sport and degree of difficulty you have to put him beyond Jordan now and basically in the running for greatest athlete of all time. I was like 16 the first time this guy won!
Reactions: Oburi
Top Bottom