SkullKnight.net - Berserk news and discussions

Oburi
Oburi
Many voices were then heard entering the front door. “Ahh, The Big Bang viewing party has arrived “ said Walter. Again I huffed. Many people poured in. Walters wife shouted directions from some unseen area. The men were all large and ugly but the women were small and cute. A petite Indian girl smiled at me and broke away from the group. I followed her.
Oburi
Oburi
She grabbed two guitars that were mounted on the wall. “ You’re not going to play both of them are you”? I asked. She laughed. “The other is for you”. We sat down and began to play. She was much better than me. “Let me teach you”. She began showing me new chord changes, moving my hand into different positions. We smiled and kissed. Suddenly Walter walked in the room. “Guys, The Big Bang is starting”.
Grail
Grail
I hope that the dream ended right there. :serpico:
Reactions: Oburi
Walter
Walter
You mischaracterized this as a "dream" when you said I wanted to watch an Owen Wilson movie AND Big Bang Theory. This is a nightmare.

I do have a guitar on the wall of my office though. Well... it's a ukulele. For the kids. Welcome to the nightmare.
Oburi
Oburi
I’ve been trying to write my dreams down immediately and remember as much as possible because supposedly that helps one have more control and awareness in future dreams. This one was especially vivid and most of it i can account for. Walters dream comment in the spooky thread, Owen Wilson (I just watched Bottlerocket) and the guitar playing. I can’t account for Big Bang Theory though. Nightmare indeed lol
Top Bottom