SkullKnight.net - Berserk news and discussions

jackson_hurley
jackson_hurley
I'm a new dnd player since last summer. I'm involved in a few games and I've started my first campaign as a dm last december.
Fancypantaloons
Fancypantaloons
That's awesome man! I would love to hear some stories about your campaign!
jackson_hurley
jackson_hurley
For sure, it's still new for we have played only a couple of short chapters but everything is from scratch. I have drawn an entire continent and I'm mixing some places from the forgotten realm and my own universe that I've been developping for quite a long time now. What about you? Are you a dnd player? reguler, once in a while, never?
Fancypantaloons
Fancypantaloons
That's awesome man!
I'm playing since 2017 but I still consider myself as a new player. I started with D&D but now I'm playing Dungeon World, and right now I'm DMing a campaign with some friends, it's going alright for a first experience. I'm looking forward to be a player again and put in practice what I learned from the DM perspective.
jackson_hurley
jackson_hurley
Yeah its a shitload of work when you're dming. I could have started with an already existing campaign but I wanted to introduced my friends to the world I created with different stories. Whats funny is that my regular dm is a player in my game so its nice to see the different style of running a game. Im wayy more flexible then him but it makes sense considering the settings etc
Fancypantaloons
Fancypantaloons
If the party is having fun, you are doing it right!
jackson_hurley
jackson_hurley
They seem to enjoyed it. I've played 2 games with one friend only, then a game with 5 players then back at 2 players. Whats your campaign? We just finished not long ago the Hoard of the dragon queen. (My bard died, sad story, it was epic though).
Fancypantaloons
Fancypantaloons
That's awesome! I want to know how your bard died!
We are playing a campaign I created. It's a really simple one, they are fighting against organized bandits that are strangely following orders from someone, and they are giving the country a bad time, that's the simple version of it. They have a lot of freedom so a big part of the world building is because of their backgrounds and choices.
Top Bottom