Salty Kenny
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A quick little doodle i did during some slow time at my job.
    4k6IKJV.png
    Portugal is getting really beaten up by THAVIRUS™, not just by the vanilla virus but by the English strain, Brazilian strain and possibly the African strain.......man, Portugal is such a welcoming, diverse country, all all viruses are welcome.

P.S. We have great food too, come visit.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Aazealh
    Oburi
    Oburi
    I grew up in a town in Rhode Island that has a large Portuguese population so I'm pretty familiar with the culture. All of my friends growing up were Portuguese, most of the schools were made up of Portuguese kids. I've spent many days at friends houses eating chourico and running around grape vines in the backyard. I always stayed on the plastic matting in the house though, with pictures of jesus in every room. :troll: Seriously though, I still have many of those friends and i now live in that town i grew up in and I really like it. I feel sorry that so many people will never even meet a Portuguese person.
    Salty Kenny
    Salty Kenny
    Eating chourico and running around grape vines, no one as managed to bring a tear to my eye so quickly and in such few words.
    IncantatioN
    IncantatioN
    I've only heard amazing things about Portugal cos my wife's been there 3 times on holiday. Stay safe bud.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom