1:1 scale replica of Griffith OR Femto Helmet!!!

Which helmet would you like to see next?

• Femto

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Griffith Millennium Falcon

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Wow, I really thought the falcon would own on this vote but it's pretty close so far.

Femto => belongs to the same "series" as SK and Berserker.

Griffith => belongs to the Golden age

Conclusion: do a Femto in order to complete the commenced circle, and then do a Golden age Trilogy with Griffith/Guts/Casca (Where I will be SO in the game!)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Joa said:
Femto => belongs to the same "series" as SK and Berserker.

Griffith => belongs to the Golden age

Actually, the Griffith helmet is from the Millennium Falcon arc, so the same arc in which the Berserk's armor was introduced. The helmet Griffith wore during the Golden Age arc was different. And Femto is born during the Golden Age arc anyway (SK is first introduced in that arc as well, in volume 9) and I wouldn't say he belongs to a particular "series".

:casca:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
These helmets have been very impressive so far. That's actually an understatement -- they're incredible.

While a Griffith and/or Femto helmet sounds cool, and would certainly "complete the circle," I'd also really like to see Guts' helmet from his time with The Falcons during the Golden Age. I always thought that helmet was nearly as iconic as Griffith's.

Wow, I'm really surprised with the way the votes turned out. Well, James sent me some sketches of how he would sculpt the Femto helmet (most notably where the helmet will come to an end at the base and so forth). I'll post up the pic in a bit. I think, even though the poll is practically neck and neck, I think what makes most sense is to finish up the more surreal type helmets first (the "circle" as some have called it), and then move to some golden era helmets. I do like the idea of having the Guts/Griff/Casca hawk soldier helmets in the future. I've always liked the Guts one, and it'll just be cool to have some Casca memorabilia since she's so underrepresented. Though out of the 2 Griffith helmets (hawk soldier and mf), I'd have to say the mf one is a lot cooler than the hawk soldier. But anyways, cheers all! Thanks for voting!

DirectDK said:
Wow, I'm really surprised with the way the votes turned out. Well, James sent me some sketches of how he would sculpt the Femto helmet (most notably where the helmet will come to an end at the base and so forth). I'll post up the pic in a bit. I think, even though the poll is practically neck and neck, I think what makes most sense is to finish up the more surreal type helmets first (the "circle" as some have called it), and then move to some golden era helmets. I do like the idea of having the Guts/Griff/Casca hawk soldier helmets in the future. I've always liked the Guts one, and it'll just be cool to have some Casca memorabilia since she's so underrepresented. Though out of the 2 Griffith helmets (hawk soldier and mf), I'd have to say the mf one is a lot cooler than the hawk soldier. But anyways, cheers all! Thanks for voting!

..... I thought we agreed Grunbeld was next.

:judo:

Aazealh said:
Actually, the Griffith helmet is from the Millennium Falcon

LOL .. my eyes/my mind totally skipped the Millenium Falcon part.

Anyhow, the first helmets of the Golden age are on my wish list...
And I merely meant that the Femto helmet would match the surreal helmets already made.

My 2¢

I went for Femto, purely for the surreal side matching up to the Berserker Armour and Skull Knight ones that have already been made.

Turkitage said:
yeah! Grunbeld gotta be next!!!!!

Yeah I would definitely prefer a Grunbeld helmet over anything else but between the two I gotta go with Femto. Regardless, count me in as a purchaser of James next project.

X

Xem

Since the vote war ended this thread seems to have turned into a "what next" discussion. I'd like to recommend the Golden Age idea. A Guts Golden Age helmet I can guarantee I'd be in for, and 99% sure for Golden Age Griffith as well. I imagine the feel of it, it'd be like owning an antique from better times.... ahhh, memories.

DirectDK said:

Thanks for the heads up! I'm scrapping up money for the SK bust right now. I'm glad to know that there maybe some Golden Age era busts in the near future. You two keep up the good work.

Top Bottom