1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin (final product UPDATE)

Re: 1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin (Update photo 10Feb2011)

Whoa, excellent work on the face!

I'll admit I'm on the fence on purchasing this one because like I indicated earlier, the right leg with his shoe position looks pretty weird to me, almost horse-like.

IncantatioN said:
I'll admit I'm on the fence on purchasing this one because like I indicated earlier, the right leg with his shoe position looks pretty weird to me, almost horse-like.

You're considering buying this kit.
Which means you'll build it?
And you're concerned with his shoe?
Look what I did to my Casca and compare it to that original kit...
So you don't possess a hobby knife and some putty?

really...............

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED

Joa said:
You're considering buying this kit.
Which means you'll build it?
And you're concerned with his shoe?
Look what I did to my Casca and compare it to that original kit...
So you don't possess a hobby knife and some putty?

really...............

I don't think Incantation was ever doubting the possibility of modding a kit, but not all people enjoy going tearing apart a kit to make it accurate when they're already paying money. Furthermore, it's probably much easier for the artist to make changes rather than everyone who purchases the kit.

This is crude, but is this what you mean?

PREV.jpg

Yeah Aphasia, the angle of the leg doesn't look right with the shoe in that position, to me at least. Nobody else has pointed it out or commented on it after I did a few days ago, so I guess it's just me then :farnese:

Joa, I wish I had 5% of the skill you do ^_^. I also don't know anyone who would fix it for me, if such a thing were to happen where there's a broken part to fix or a re-paint job or a mod like what you did with Casca. But hey, I have a Swiss Army knife for whatever it's worth :casca:.

EDIT: Regarding paint, I assumed there'd be a variant for it with the paint-job done, like the Guts 100 Man Slayer one he put out recently.

Aphasia

IncantatioN said:
Yeah Aphasia, the angle of the leg doesn't look right with the shoe in that position, to me at least. Nobody else has pointed it out or commented on it after I did a few days ago, so I guess it's just me then :farnese:

Joa, I wish I had 5% of the skill you do ^_^. I also don't know anyone who would fix it for me, if such a thing were to happen where there's a broken part to fix or a re-paint job or a mod like what you did with Casca. But hey, I have a Swiss Army knife for whatever it's worth :casca:

Nah, I agree, it looks a little un-natural. It would look better if his leg were straighter. Hopefully it isn't too late for berserkberserk to make a tweak.

Your avatar changed. I don't even recognize you anymore. :judo:

Aphasia said:
Your avatar changed. I don't even recognize you anymore. :judo:
Haha ... yeah, a quick change was fun. Plus, I love this scene and the blue is a definite bonus :serpico:

You are doing a great job with Pippin, Keep it up. Could you take a picture of him next to a 100 man slayer for reference?

Aphasia

Looks perfect as far as I'm concerned. :badbone:

Aphasia said:
Looks perfect as far as I'm concerned. :badbone:
thanks for all your support :serpico:

Diaz said:
When will you begin selling? and how much?
I'm planning to release 10-15 pieces only, cause pippin is not popular in the market.
He's very large and heavy (around 32cm), so his price will higher than Guts - 100 man killer and I will confirm you after I complete the base.
It's very limited. For those brothers who have interest on this statue, please free feel to let me know and I will reserve for you.
Thanks again for all your support.
20110223123855930.jpg

20110223123906874.jpg

20110223123918894.jpg

20110223123931871.jpg

20110223123943697.jpg

20110223123955570.jpg

20110223124008751.jpg

OOOOO, please reserve one for me, THANK YOU!!! :guts:

Fellmark said:
You are doing a great job with Pippin, Keep it up. Could you take a picture of him next to a 100 man slayer for reference?

Yes, I would also love to see a picture of the two next to each other. Thanks BerserkBerserk!

Re: 1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin (Pre-order)

I would love for you to reserve one for me as well. Can't wait to see it painted and with the base.

Just PMed you man. You know I'm in :)

Plllleeeeaaasssseeeeee make the other Hawks in the same pose as that art.

Aphasia

Please reserve one for me as well. :griffnotevil:

Also, what Maiku said. I would love to see the other hawks.

Reserved. Thank you very much!! :serpico:

Hi Fellmark & Derek,
the sculpture was send for cast and I will upload the pics later.

Hi Maiku & Aphasia,
still under consideration, cause the pose of Rickert & Casca are not attractive for me and I more prefer the below pose
20110223090953214.jpg

DirectDK said:
OOOOO, please reserve one for me, THANK YOU!!! :guts:
Yes, I would also love to see a picture of the two next to each other. Thanks BerserkBerserk!
Fellmark said:
I would love for you to reserve one for me as well. Can't wait to see it painted and with the base.
IncantatioN said:
I'm sold ^_^, request you to please reserve one for me as well!
Maiku said:
Just PMed you man. You know I'm in :)
Plllleeeeaaasssseeeeee make the other Hawks in the same pose as that art.
Aphasia said:
Please reserve one for me as well. :griffnotevil:
Also, what Maiku said. I would love to see the other hawks.

turkitage

ターク

wow, this looks amazing. berserkberserk your level of detail is incredible!! We are seriously lucky to have someone like you cater to us Berserkheads with such amazing products.

Turkitage said:
wow, this looks amazing. berserkberserk your level of detail is incredible!! We are seriously lucky to have someone like you cater to us Berserkheads with such amazing products.

I AGREE WHOLE HEARTEDLY!!!

berserkberserk said:
still under consideration, cause the pose of Rickert & Casca are not attractive for me and I more prefer the below pose

Hey berserkberserk. Those pics/poses you chose above for Casca/Rickert/Corkus look pretty good! It'd be so cool to FINALLY see rickert and corkus made into kit/statue form, at 1/6 too!!! Truly a dream. Thank you so much! May I ask, do you plan to do another Guts kit as well to complete the Hawk Soldiers victory poses?

Top Bottom