2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 12

What did you think of the final episode of the 2016 TV series?

• It was great.

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Some problems, but enjoyable.

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • It was bad, but had some redeeming features.

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • I hated it.

Votes: 24 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TheBlackMist said:
I was a little confused though, wasn't Zodd suppose to loose a horn in a fight with Griffith? THEN he joins the new Band Of The Hawk? or did I fall asleep through that bit in the episode :troll:
He was supposed to have a dream (likely part of the shared dream that most everyone in Midland and possibly beyond had) where he encountered the Falcon of Light, who soundly defeated him, left him with a message to seek his "desired" at the holy ground, and cut off his horn. But like many things in the new anime series, the studio just cut it out, leaving anyone who hasn't read the manga clueless over what the deal with Zodd is.

The new Band of Falcon doesn't really form until the Millennium Falcon arc, though I guess you could say Zodd was the first to officially join when he bowed before Griffith at the end of Conviction.

TheBlackMist said:
I was a little confused though, wasn't Zodd suppose to loose a horn in a fight with Griffith? THEN he joins the new Band Of The Hawk? or did I fall asleep through that bit in the episode :troll:
They cut that scene.

Top Bottom