20th Anniversary Model- The Last Repainting Version

Sure, now that people are starting to get fed up of repainting, the new frontier at AoW will be the re-in stocks with special name plate :troll:

We are very sorry since there were only 2 pcs be re-in stocked this time, they were sold out very quickly.

Our company is planning to do another model changed version in next year, therefore please kindly following our news.

I hope they don't intend a new version of the 20th anniversary, that would be really pathetic...

Thinking about it I can't possibly imagine the name plate..
"Berserk 20th Anniversary Model - The 25th Anniversary Special Version" ahahahah :ganishka: :magni:

all those re in stock pieces is very weird, imean i dont think these are un sold peices left because they have a diferent name plate, and i cant belive that for example they dindt sold all guts and casca pieces since they released only 30 units and they sold out quickly, are they producing 1 or 2 pieces of olderproducts only?i dont get it...

ryuhayabusa6787

It's time somebody put you in your place, human!
for you who didn't like this version or didn't get a chance to own it. art of war just emailed me

"there are many customers asking for this model, our company is planning to do a new version.
The other details are not confirmed at this moment, therefore we are not able to offer more information to you.

hubalo said:
guts and casca pieces since they released only 30 units and they sold out quickly, are they producing 1 or 2 pieces of olderproducts only?i dont get it...
Their items are really fragile and sometimes postal services didn't gentle enough. That's why they always have some of them as an insurance, and sometimes they resell them in events and holidays.

Are you serious? So what's this, the last-last repainting? Maybe when they say "the last", they mean the one before the next one they repaint.....you know, thinking into the future.

Just got this from Art of War, so owners of this version could relax.
For me its a good and bad news at the same time, I missed black and last repaint versions and really want them on my shelf.

Since we also received other customers inquiry about the re-in stock ones, we asked our company today about if they will really re-release this model in next year or not, but unfortunately there has no exact plan.

We have accepted many requests for this model and we really wish we can answer customers wishes, but since we marked the previous one “the last version”, we cannot just resell the same model again.

Therefore if we plan to do it, it will be a new and changed model which will definitely be different to the previous version.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

ryuhayabusa6787

It's time somebody put you in your place, human!
art of war has one up on ebay right now. part of x mas special.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221625470890?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

ryuhayabusa6787 said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221625470890?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Oh....

Anyone want my Last repaint for that price? :iva:

ryuhayabusa6787 said:

I believe this is the first version with a bit of blood and open helmet.

Hanma_Baki said:
Anyone want my Last repaint for that price? :iva:

I am hunting for one :guts:

Received my last repainting
2le30o3.jpg

Top Bottom