A new world

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
That reminds me. anyone have an idea where I can find the picture that reads, "so emo it hurts", it has a kid with glasses sitting against a locker at his school.

ZODDGUTS said:
That pic of the special Ollympics is funny and yet wrong. :-\

Right, just like arguments in real life it depends on the people arguing. Who gives a fuck if they argue and flame each other all the time, probably better than reading nothing new.

Vampier_Hunter_Bob said:
That reminds me. anyone have an idea where I can find the picture that reads, "so emo it hurts", it has a kid with glasses sitting against a locker at his school.
The red headed kid?

Eddie said:
emo's just a mainstream ripoff of post-hardcore punk...
Not really, emo has been around a while. Since the 80's at least. I remember some band that had some dude screaming to trumpets. Weird but neat. I'm not a fan of Emo so don't ask me.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Jon Schaffer said:
Not really, emo has been around a while. Since the 80's at least. I remember some band that had some dude screaming to trumpets. Weird but neat. I'm not a fan of Emo so don't ask me.
but post hardcore did come a bit before emo did.

Eddie said:
but post hardcore did come a bit before emo did.

True, true. Emo didn't get very popular until recently when Glassjaw and bands as such stop playing what was considered "hardcore" and did more of the Emo title. Either way, we are both right.

Now DemonX and ELEKTROFUNK, this is how you have a peaceful arguement. Its pretty sad that Eddie, a 15 year old has more maturity than both of you. (Not trying to offend you Eddie)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Jon Schaffer said:
Now DemonX and ELEKTROFUNK, this is how you have a peaceful arguement

Wait... wheres the arguement?

And who are you to complain about somthing that includes me and elektrofunk. Its up to you to read it or not.

DemonX said:
Wait... wheres the arguement?

And you have no right to complain about somthing that includes me and elektrofunk. Its up to you to read it or not.
Sorry, you guy just argue about so much that it makes me and Eddies small quarrel look like a disscussion. Didn't mean to be an asshole when I was typing that, my new dog chewed up my sneakers :p. Just caught me at a bad time. We cool. BTW why don't you post your picture in the pictures section? I'm curious to find out.

Sexy dancer

I'm one with the wind!
DemonX said:
Huh? When have I been complaining...

So you want me to fly my ass to Puerto Rico so you can prove somthing to me that I dont really give a shit about? How bout you post a pic of you and your girlfriend in the SAME pic in front of the monitor with it on the skull knight page?

First of all, at least try to keep your points organized. Condoms over ebay? Elektrofag attacking me? Holy shit if people say somthing for so long it actully becomes true. And since when does the girl do the talking to defend the guy? Does have nothing to say but he can do whatever he wants?

Now you sparked a question in my mind, who has the bigger package, Dancer or Elektro?

About the attacking thing....
"Ahh attacking my brother again I see? This shows nothing except your own weakness. You cannot attack me so you go for my brother pitiful. And in general, how old is that shit? 6 months old? Your beating a dead horse. Your smart, cant you come up with anything new fuck face?"

or do u fell indiference about what people can say about your brother??

I dont want u to fly to Puerto Rico.... actually i dont want to know u, i dont really care about it... and if u dont care about it, as u said, why u still talking about it.... you want a pic... maybe your wish can will come true soon.... Now i fell like a genius... do u want to make another wish???

and about who has the bigger package, it is funny, it just make me laugh... u should be a comedian... think about it!

DarkBlademaster

Sexy dancer said:
About the attacking thing....
"Ahh attacking my brother again I see? This shows nothing except your own weakness. You cannot attack me so you go for my brother pitiful. And in general, how old is that shit? 6 months old? Your beating a dead horse. Your smart, cant you come up with anything new fuck face?"

or do u feel indifference about what people can say about your brother??

I dont want u to fly to Puerto Rico.... actually i dont want to know u, i dont really care about it...  and if u dont care about it, as u said, why u still talking about it.... you want a pic... maybe your wish can will come true soon.... Now i feel like a genius... do u want to make another wish???

and about who has the bigger package, it is funny, it just make me laugh... u should be a comedian... think about it!
*note i fixed some of your grammer*

Jesus christ after all that of them telling us to shut up you still decide to go on. Ok, I was going to shut up in respect of them saying im a fucking retard and all, but you just had to say somthing. You sound like one of those lonly ass chat room girls who think everything is about them and their pic and meeting someone. No one cares. Just shut up and go

xayk-hitler.jpg

Fuck hitlers ass. Nobody cares anymore.

Sexy dancer

I'm one with the wind!
DemonX said:
*note i fixed some of your grammer*

Jesus christ after all that of them telling us to shut up you still decide to go on. Ok, I was going to shut up in respect of them saying im a fucking retard and all, but you just had to say somthing. You sound like one of those lonly ass chat room girls who think everything is about them and their pic and meeting someone. No one cares. Just shut up and go

Well let me tell u, I don’t live in some part of United State where I should speak English all the time... so, if u are not able to understand what I said I can tell u all that in Spanish... And I had to reply, yes... I cant have my mouth shut when u keep talking and talking... and it seems like u have experience in lonely ass chat room girls who think everything is about them and their pic and meeting someone. Bad for u... I’m not that kind of girl...

Have a wonderful day!

*And if you are correcting my grammar you should know that it is lonely, not lonly…. And it is grammar not grammer…

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
SERIOUSLY, this is getting out of hand here.. there's allready a few threads with the same argument!!!!.

I am NOT taking any sides here (just in case), but really... Funk, the whole brother thing is getting quite old bra' 8). Even if you're just defending yourself and you're loved one...

Demon X, just to clarify something (not to offend) to you and whoever said anything about it... SEXYDANCER is Funk's GF. You have the right to be pissed off, but don't go acusing anyone with the whole deleting stuff... He admited what he did (wheather you want to belive it or not)... we still don't know the statistics of who did what... not that it matters anyways, it's gone PERIOD.

The only thing that matters, is VHB... weather he was responsable or not... "In Walter we trust"...

Again my post is not to offend anyone...but really...enough of this bullshit

p.s. "Save the Whales" :p

DarkBlademaster

Whatever you say queercakes. Ever thought of a vegatable as motivation? They can shut up. But they can still have sex though...

fruits1.jpg

Like for example, you can always start stuff off with the legs spread. Usually this breaks the cucumbers really quick.

fruits2.jpg

Then its the good old fashoned Doggy fruit style. To get from position one to position two you might have to turn around.

fruits3.jpg

Then, have a friend join! this will require you to stand up fatass, so yes you will burn calories in this move.

fruits4.jpg

Then its to the standing sex... position... thingy. This is the part where you kick your friend in the balls and get him out of the action.

fruits5.jpg

Then, to finish things off, you go out with a bang.

You see? Vegatables are actully smart. You should take after them.

I also have yet to see you and elektro signed on at the same time. But of course, once he reads this, im sure he will borrow his friends laptop just to prove me wrong. How sweet of him.

Sexy dancer

I'm one with the wind!
DemonX said:
I also have yet to see you and elektro signed on at the same time. But of course, once he reads this, im sure he will borrow his friends laptop just to prove me wrong. How sweet of him.

it seems like u have been searching for sexual topics.... and I don’t really know why, because as I remember, you are a virgin... or are u getting prepare for something…. What u cant just use your imagination… believes me, using it, is the best….

and about my bf borrowing his friend laptop.... u will have to keep dreaming....

Aconyro

REVENGE!
I wasn't going to say anything but I can't help it. Note, I do not plan to join such an inane argument but I do refuse to let it continue to annoy me by it's presence. Before i continue I should post a warning.

The following outburst will offend many normal human beings, so do not read it unless YOU ARE ELECTROFUNK, DEMONX, or SEXYDANCER, or just can't resist. I pre-apoligize for this. I would PM this but it would take too long.

God damn you, you stupid motherfucking crying little bitches, what is your fucking problem, didn't someone fucking teach how to shut the fuck up, did your parents not beat you twats enough or did fucking go to your fucking heads. What the fuck do you need a fucking clotheshanger shoved and twisted into your fucking ass and fucking strangled with your fuckning intestines in a damn face full of your own shit before you motherfuckers stop your fucking bitch ass whining and shut the fuck up. No one fucking wants to hear it. So fucking demon's brother likes fucking thinking about males. So fucking what. Do you get your fucking rocks the fuck off fucking talking about it. And fuck, demon shut the fuck up and don't antagonize the fucking crotch monkey anymore you stupid motherfucker, god damn. And before your fucking dumbass even thinks about it EF, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR FUCKING GIRL. She can go break the top of a fucking bottle, shove that in her stupid cunt and shut her bitch-ass up. Fucking ho. Fuck, you three fucks should just fucking get your fucking asses together and drink some god damn kool-aid or anti-freeze so that your family's would at least have fucking something to do with you fucking useless twats. Fuck it, i wish they'd just fucking bury you alive. God damn, fuck, fuck, fuck,what the fuck. You know what right fucking now I'd thank god if even one of you wound up missing, and ended up dead in a basement after someone fucking used a blowtorch and railroad spikes on you. Fuck all three of you. You can fucking all go to fucking hell.

And don't fucking reply to this you god damned cum brained bastardized useless fucks. I don't give a fucking damn and I don't want to fucking hear it, so fucking shut it.

DarkBlademaster

Aconyro said:
I wasn't going to say anything but I can't help it. Note, I do not plan to join such an inane argument but I do refuse to let it continue to annoy me by it's presence. Before i continue I should post a warning.

The following outburst will offend many normal human beings, so do not read it unless YOU ARE ELECTROFUNK, DEMONX, or SEXYDANCER, or just can't resist. I pre-apoligize for this. I would PM this but it would take too long.

God damn you, you stupid motherfucking crying little bitches, what is your fucking problem, didn't someone fucking teach how to shut the fuck up, did your parents not beat you twats enough or did fucking go to your fucking heads. What the fuck do you need a fucking clotheshanger shoved and twisted into your fucking ass and fucking strangled with your fuckning intestines in a damn face full of your own shit before you motherfuckers stop your fucking bitch ass whining and shut the fuck up. No one fucking wants to hear it. So fucking demon's brother likes fucking thinking about males. So fucking what. Do you get your fucking rocks the fuck off fucking talking about it. And fuck, demon shut the fuck up and don't antagonize the fucking crotch monkey anymore you stupid motherfucker, god damn. And before your fucking dumbass even thinks about it EF, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR FUCKING GIRL. She can go break the top of a fucking bottle, shove that in her stupid cunt and shut her bitch-ass up. Fucking ho. Fuck, you three fucks should just fucking get your fucking asses together and drink some god damn kool-aid or anti-freeze so that your family's would at least have fucking something to do with you fucking useless twats. Fuck it, i wish they'd just fucking bury you alive. God damn, fuck, fuck, fuck,what the fuck. You know what right fucking now I'd thank god if even one of you wound up missing, and ended up dead in a basement after someone fucking used a blowtorch and railroad spikes on you. Fuck all three of you. You can fucking all go to fucking hell.

And don't fucking reply to this you god damned cum brained bastardized useless fucks. I don't give a fucking damn and I don't want to fucking hear it, so fucking shut it.

dancingfatkid.gif

DarkBlademaster

Saying it outloud makes it just as bad as me. But who cares! I say enjoy it. Dont complain. Dont like it? Dont read it. But who cares anymore. Ill shut up, because everyone is telling me to. But its funny... out of all of this complaining, only nomad PMed me. He tried to mediate, so whatever, you could tell me to shut up, and when you say it outloud like this, its just as bad as me elektrofunk and sexy dancer.

So just dance and forget about it.

kozak.gif

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Aconyro said:

*yawns* patetic cry for attention, sure looked nice. But there are to points that make your point worthless:

1. You are complaining about people complaining, doesn't that makes you part of the complaint discusion?
2. You say that you could have im'd this but it was going to take to long, well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn The magic of copy paste! well I guess you should learn the magic of copy paste! . See I just copied em words magicly with copy/paste (ctrl + c for copy, ctrl + v to paste) hope that wasn't so hard for you to learn buddy next time IM it ;)

-ELEKTROFUNK

Top Bottom