Adventures in YouTube

Griffith

My posts are better.
Darklink286 said:
He didn't omit it, he posted it earlier in the thread when it was released.... just saying. :schnoz:
Ah, so he did with an edit and I missed it, busted. BTW, thanks for the PM so I could avoid this embarrassment, I'll remember it. :griffnotevil:

:femto:

Anyway, speaking of the nerd, everyone should check out the Cinemassacre's Monster Madness videos, because they're great:

http://www.cinemassacre.com/new/?page_id=1373

Latest is an 80's gore classic, Re-Animator! :guts:
 

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
グリフィス said:
Ah, so he did with an edit and I missed it, busted. BTW, thanks for the PM so I could avoid this embarrassment, I'll remember it. :griffnotevil:
No problem. :iva:
Anyway, I'll post something then...
Crazy Bills Fan Song!
[sub][sub](sorry to those of you from the chat that I already showed this to.)[/sub][/sub]
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Darklink286 said:
Crazy Bills Fan Song!
[sub][sub](sorry to those of you from the chat that I already showed this to.)[/sub][/sub]
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, thanks for this man :ganishka:

Along with the music and extended vocals, it really reminds me of AutoTune the News. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCCuOrRzoSc But yours was far more entertaining.

On a completely random note, I watched that Bills video on repeat while attempting a speedrun of Contra. What a combo!
 

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Walter said:
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, thanks for this man :ganishka:

Along with the music and extended vocals, it really reminds me of AutoTune the News. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCCuOrRzoSc But yours was far more entertaining.

On a completely random note, I watched that Bills video on repeat while attempting a speedrun of Contra. What a combo!
Haha yeah, it's really addicting, and somehow gets funnier each time, especially coupled with stuff like Contra.
 

Griffith

My posts are better.
I just feel sorry for the Bills guy... I actually searched him after seeing that the other day and found nothing. Figure he died with the Bills after the final Super Bowl failure. :judo:


Follow up on Re-animator, if you haven't seen it, it's about reanimated corpses, and among other things features a severed head... well, sexually what performing a severed head can. :guts:

http://www.cinemassacre.com/new/?p=2626
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
グリフィス said:
I just feel sorry for the Bills guy... I actually searched him after seeing that the other day and found nothing. Figure he died with the Bills after the final Super Bowl failure. :judo:
Think again!


THE THIRD TIME IS A CHARM!
DALLAS IS GOING DOWN, GARY!
H-H-HUUAOOOAOAHAHOOAOHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
 

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Walter said:
Think again!


THE THIRD TIME IS A CHARM!
DALLAS IS GOING DOWN, GARY!
H-H-HUUAOOOAOAHAHOOAOHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Oh God, why did you do that? I'm gonna be cracking up at work all day because of that.
 

Griffith

My posts are better.
Haha, and the worst part... Buffalo lost for a FOURTH time, in a row! :mozgus:
That's why I honestly feel like if that 4th Super Bowl berth didn't kill Mark, the outcome did.


Ooooh, brand new Monster Madness is a good one, The Return of the Living Dead!

http://www.cinemassacre.com/new/?p=2628

I'd say this movie is the most influential in the Zombie genre behind Romero's original classics. It popularized such staples them eating brains, being able to keep ticking no matter what, run, and of course, nuking the city at as the final solution. =)
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
グリフィス said:
Anyway, he's not saying they're shit, if you haven't you should watch part I (not sure why Rakshas didn't post it too) where he covers the first Castlevania and really sets the tone
I watched part 1 when it was posted. However I do think he overuses the word "shit" or its synonyms and I do think he whines too much, even as the AVGN. All in all, definitely not among the best stuff he's done as far as I'm concerned. Doing 2 games in one review didn't help.
 

Griffith

My posts are better.
Aazealh said:
I watched part 1 when it was posted. However I do think he overuses the word "shit" or its synonyms and I do think he whines too much, even as the AVGN. All in all, definitely not among the best stuff he's done as far as I'm concerned. Doing 2 games in one review didn't help.
In general, a lot of the complaints have become forced, but especially in this case since he actually likes these games. So, it's not something he can really sink his teeth into; he wasn't kidding when he called this a break from the usual Halloween AVGN, but the Monster Madness stuff has been excellent as usual with the real reviews.
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
グリフィス said:
In general, a lot of the complaints become forced, but especially in this case since he actually likes these games. So, it's not something he can really sink his teeth into; he wasn't kidding when he called this a break from the usual Halloween AVGN, but the Monster Madness stuff has been excellent as usual with the real reviews.
Yeah it felt especially unneeded here to me, like it detracted from the other more interesting stuff he could have said about those 2 games, both of which had quite a lot of unique features at the time. I'll check his Monster Madness videos this week-end.

Anyway: http://www.wat.tv/video/seagull-surprise-1vi6p_19t6i_.html
 

Oburi

All praise Grail
グリフィス said:
Ooooh, brand new Monster Madness is a good one, The Return of the Living Dead!

http://www.cinemassacre.com/new/?p=2628

I'd say this movie is the most influential in the Zombie genre behind Romero's original classics. It popularized such staples them eating brains, being able to keep ticking no matter what, run, and of course, nuking the city at as the final solution. =)
Yea i've been in the mood to start watching my old horror movies again for halloween, and to show some of my friends who have seen or heard of the old classics before. Though I've never seen re-animator and i don't really remember much of Return of the Living Dead. I wwas big on Romero's trilogy and Lucio Fulci's Zombie and of course Evil Dead (don't know if that counts as zombie tho). I've been wanting to see re-animator for years tho, as a horror movie fan its crazy that I've gone this long without seeing it. I'll post some of my favorite scenes when i get home :guts:
 

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
The Perineum Falcon said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S9Ew3TIeVQ

hi doggy!
For anyone who hasn't seen "The Room" yet, it is quite a ride. I highly reccomend watching it. The whole thing, yes. It's like a spiritual awakening of sorts...
 

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
I just read this on imdb's trivia:

"The film was shot simultaneously on 35 mm film and high-definition video. Tommy Wiseau was confused about the differences between the formats, so he used both cameras on the same mount. Wiseau purchased the cameras instead of renting them as film productions usually do."

:ganishka:

EDIT:

"The Room," a feature film that received the 2003 Audience Award at the New York International Film Festival.

WTF?! :???:
 

Oburi

All praise Grail
I know this show has been done to death around here but I don't think one had been posted yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lg51dzWHJE
 

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
POOR BAT!!!

In the spirit of... just another day, here's some Brad Neely:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOIaETfKMmY

And here's Ricky Gervais with Elmo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6e7_6KALk0&feature=fvsr

EDIT: I say this is the best dance scene I've ever seen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0_dWQUPSX8
 

Griffith

My posts are better.
If you've seen Power Rangers or are a fan of Evangelion, you might enjoy this parody tribute, behold, GIGABOTS! :ubik:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOoUbbXiVxw&fmt=18
 
Top Bottom