• Corsair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Puppetmaster

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Meathook said:
I play, but I think I've posted that before. I'm not 75 or anything crazy. But I've leveled a decent bit of jobs. After quitting once for around 6-8 months I came back and did Samurai to 61, Dragoon to 51, Monk to 56 (job I'm working on now), Paladin to 33, Warrior to 37, thief to 37, and just about every other melee job to 15 by solo.
Black man, white man, yellow man!
Black man, white man, Rip the system!

<3 KMFDM

Anyways though, I just leveled up my 2nd 60th guy on WoW and im starting the grind of getting better gear. So far no love and all of the begining end level areas that I have been into I have not gotten any loot. Just no love for a hunter! :judo:

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."
Walter said:
Wow, what a bunch of horseshit. 

You're telling me, I was beyond pissed off when I found that whole deal out. 

By the way love the Square-Enix Customer Support quote Walter, could've swore you worked for the company since that's pretty much the reply they gave me.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Jump on the WoW bandwagon. :guts:

Actually I was thinking of getting into WoW, especially if it doesn't have a freaking expiration date like FFXI which has to be the most expensive coaster I've ever bought.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Raziel said:
Actually I was thinking of getting into WoW, especially if it doesn't have a freaking expiration date like FFXI which has to be the most expensive coaster I've ever bought.
Nah it doesn't, I went on a hiatus for like 2 to 3 months everything was fine. They even state that they do not delete chars or anything like that.

From 1-60 its really fun and it doesnt really feel like a grind, but once you hit 60 you have 2 options. PvP honor system or hardcore raiding of end game instances. From what i have encountered, raiding is the easier one.

There have been people that have spent roughly 35+ hours a week in the PvP honor system in the hopes of achieving the highest rank possible. Its pretty rough on top of that since there is honor decay since it is a ladder type system.

All in all, I like the PvP in WoW, its fairly fast paced and just last night, myself with a 60 warlock and a 49 priest kept a section of the enemy faction closed off to their little town in a contested area. They had brough in a few 60's and it was 7 on 3 but we pulled it off! :carcus:

After my black mage hits lvl 75 (which wont take much longer) what job should i lvl next? The choices are: Warrior, Monk, White Mage, Red Mage, Thief, Paladin, Dark knight, Beastmaster, Bard, Ranger, Samurai, Ninja, Dragoon, Summoner, Blue Mage, Corsair, or Puppetmaster.
I can not make up my mind, I am open to suggestions :???:

SaiyajinNoOuji

general zig said:
After my black mage hits lvl 75 (which wont take much longer) what job should i lvl next? The choices are: Warrior, Monk, White Mage, Red Mage, Thief, Paladin, Dark knight, Beastmaster, Bard, Ranger, Samurai, Ninja, Dragoon, Summoner, Blue Mage, Corsair, or Puppetmaster.
make a pirate! You can't go wrong with pirates!

FateINwaiting

Berserk must be mine!
I played this game a week after it came out for 3 years and i never saw lvl 75 i got dark knight to 70 and other jobs to failry high lvls. After a while the game is like work and it gets boring and you go to a game where you wanna try to escape from that bs and find your self facing almost the same problems is lame. When it first came out is when it was at its best now it just sucks

Raziel

general zig said:

I'd personally go with either the Dark Knight or the Dragoon (FFIV anyone?), although if you're sticking to magic-related fields the Red Mage or Summoner will probably be something you'd like.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Nah it doesn't, I went on a hiatus for like 2 to 3 months everything was fine. They even state that they do not delete chars or anything like that.

Sounds sweet, I'll definitely have to go and pick myself up a copy whenever I get my next paycheck in.  Should be a hell of a lot better than buying another expensive set of coasters, which I might actually buy again if the price drops some more, but not until after I complain for awhile longer.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
All in all, I like the PvP in WoW, its fairly fast paced and just last night, myself with a 60 warlock and a 49 priest kept a section of the enemy faction closed off to their little town in a contested area. They had brough in a few 60's and it was 7 on 3 but we pulled it off! :carcus:

Wow, don't know how you would've pulled that off, but congrats on the win.  Bet that thoroughly ruined the enemy's night.

i tried put Dark knight got it to lvl 24 i liked it but, its accuracy is not too good and i do not want to spend millions of Gil on accuracy stuff.
Red mage sound good its a maybe, but this time i want to try out a melee job.

I've been playing off and on over the last few months. I had quit and and started playing again a couple times before, but I never had any problems using the same set of disks and codes. Although it was on the same computer, even with an install. It was a pain getting my password reset when I lost it though. I'm on Bahamut right now, going to start an alt. on Leviathan(sp?) soon.

Metal Soldier said:
I'm on Bahamut right now, going to start an alt. on Leviathan(sp?) soon.
If your going to make another character on a different server go to Shiva it very big, I will give you a world pass.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Raziel said:
Wow, don't know how you would've pulled that off, but congrats on the win. Bet that thoroughly ruined the enemy's night.
They were really stupid players.

With me being a hunter I have a pet, well i would send my pet after the magic caster and the idiots would attack my pet instead of me. If you kill the hunter the pet disapears. So why they are hitting my wolf and the priest is healing my pet, myself and the warlock are just dotting him and doing crazy burst damage. Also the paladin, who have these shields that make them immune to all damage for 10 seconds, just sucked somethign awful.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
yes and to play wow. :casca:
AND IF YOU BUY AN ACCOUNT IN THE NEXT 30 MINUTES, YOU'LL GET THREE RARE ITEMS FOR ONE LOW, LOW PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This whole thread has been one huge infomercial, and I'm STILL not convinced or brainwashed that it's a fun genre.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Walter said:
AND IF YOU BUY AN ACCOUNT IN THE NEXT 30 MINUTES, YOU'LL GET THREE RARE ITEMS FOR ONE LOW, LOW PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This whole thread has been one huge infomercial, and I'm STILL not convinced or brainwashed that it's a fun genre.
Well 5 million+ people can't be wrong!!!!! :troll:

Oh it has its moments like everything else but also has its down sides. I just think its a very appealing game cause the learning curve is easy and forgiving.

Although having an assload of players does have 1 bad effect. The server stability of a lot of the realms do suffer. Some realms are bad enough to have 5-10 minute lag spikes which end up kicking a good majority of the players out of the game. Which does not make the the people that are in the high end instances happy.

But ultimately its really fun since it has some of the "Blizzard-Esq" familiarity of pop-culture references in the game.

Such as in a dungeon called Dire maul, there is a sort of pre-req quest you can do to eventually do something called a Tribute Run (you get a lot of decent rare gear for keeping guards and what not alive).

You have to gather supplies and one is a piece of material called "Tanin". Well there is an Ogre that you have to kill who shouts out, "It puts the lotion on the tanin or else it gets the hose again!".

Just little things like that make it enjoyable.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well 5 million+ people can't be wrong!!!!!

Yes they can, and WoW is the proof.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well there is an Ogre that you have to kill who shouts out, "It puts the lotion on the tanin or else it gets the hose again!".

Awesome!! Nothing else in the world brings me more satisfaction than to read stuff like this while doing quests! :troll:

S

Some Guy

:ganishka: = Awesome!

Haven't played FFXI though, and after reading this thread I don't think I'll be getting around to it in the near future.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Aazealh said:
The aforementioned ones. After years of living as a solitary monk in seclusion you'll understand. :ganishka:
As someone once put, these reasons are why we play this games, or atleast some of the reasons! :carcus:

http://pvpisserious.ytmnd.com/
http://onyserious.ytmnd.com/

Raziel

Knight  o' Skeleton said:
:ganishka: = Awesome!

Haven't played FFXI though, and after reading this thread I don't think I'll be getting around to it in the near future.

Not unless you're willing to risk Square-Enix finding some other way to jack you of extra money sometime in the future.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
As someone once put, these reasons are why we play this games, or atleast some of the reasons! :carcus:

http://pvpisserious.ytmnd.com/
http://onyserious.ytmnd.com/

Those are great, especially like the first link about the 11 year old kid.  It's got to be everyone's dream to drive some kid nuts somewhere over screwing around with their character in a RPG.XD

I play FFXI. I have a level 75 Red Mage on the Pandemonium server.

animegoddess19qs.jpg

I also recently started a new character on the Gilgamesh server.

Top Bottom