Anyone playing WoW?

CnC

Ad Oculos
I saw the South Park episode. I thought it was genius. Some truly laugh out loud moments.

"How do you kill that which has no life?!"

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
CnC said:
I saw the South Park episode. I thought it was genius. Some truly laugh out loud moments.

"How do you kill that which has no life?!"
I was lucky enough to catch a thread on the WoW general forums with someone giving out a direct download link to it... I watch it from work! :carcus:

"Mom... Bathroom..... bathroom bathroom!"

CnC

Ad Oculos
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I was lucky enough to catch a thread on the WoW general forums with someone giving out a direct download link to it... I watch it from work! :carcus:

It was on Youtube for about 5 mins.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
"Mom... Bathroom..... bathroom bathroom!"

Hilarious. I also liked, "Prepare to charge! Scroll over him with your mouse cursors! And... RIGHT CLICK!"

SaiyajinNoOuji

"He has carpel tunnel!"

"He needs bengay"

Cartman shuffles over and it takes like 5 seconds for him to turn around.

haha, good stuff.

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
I agree with all that's been said about the south park episode already. I laughed out loud on several occasions, and kept laughing afterwards. They all got so fat, so excessively fat. My favorite part though as SaiyajinNoOuji pointed out is the "Mom... Bathroom..... bathroom bathroom!" It was just so disgustingly hilarious.

"that's a big boy, sweetie."

SaiyajinNoOuji

SMZKAH said:
I agree with all that's been said about the south park episode already. I laughed out loud on several occasions, and kept laughing afterwards. They all got so fat, so excessively fat. My favorite part though as SaiyajinNoOuji pointed out is the "Mom... Bathroom..... bathroom bathroom!" It was just so disgustingly hilarious.

"that's a big boy, sweetie."
What even more funny is not what took place in the Episode but the comments that were posted on the WoW General forums... so many people were complaining about certain spells and abilities that weren't correct... its like, no shit dumbasses South Park is making fun of the people that take it seriously, and who ends up pointing out all the errors, the seriously fucked up retards. :guts:

M I S S I O N
C O M P L E T E

EASY OPERATION

CnC

Ad Oculos
The episode, get it while its hot.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQjR9EOwHuw&eurl=

Part2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz5rP4OcHVg

Part3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_vIHnEdHcQ

edit: they've been removed

CnC said:
The episode, get it while its hot.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQjR9EOwHuw&eurl=

Part2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz5rP4OcHVg

Part3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_vIHnEdHcQ

its funny cuz its true

S

Some Guy

Yeah, I got the torrent and it was definitely classic material

"It could mean the end of the World...of Warcraft!"

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
"So now that we killed the guy, what's next?.. Now we can play". That pretty much sums everything about this game. Frankly, the most funny thing about this is the fact that every name mentioned in the episode was accurate. So pretty much Matt and Trey didnt even had to make up names to make it sound stupid.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Rezzing the thread!

Just about two weeks before the Burning Crusade comes out! I pre-orered it two weeks ago and I'm hoping to get it around the 20th.

Also for the guy that name Gaiseric that I played in AB last night. Whats up!? Come out of your trolling!

Anyone else getting it? I'm sure there are some that are! Still grinding for my PvP set. Anyone get the full set yet? I know its that not that hard but it just looks so good. :carcus:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
Rezzing the thread!

Just about two weeks before the Burning Crusade comes out! I pre-orered it two weeks ago and I'm hoping to get it around the 20th.Anyone else getting it? I'm sure there are some that are!

I've recently started playing again (it was the South Park WoW episode that did it, oddly enough) and I'm pretty excited for the upcoming expansion (TEH BURNING CRUSADE!!! :chomp:).  I'm currently playing on the Executus server as a lvl 34 night elf warrior named Thestral, if anyone is interested in playing sometime.

Still grinding for my PvP set. Anyone get the full set yet? I know its that not that hard but it just looks so good. :carcus:

What do you mean by your "PvP set?"  Is that a type of item in the game?  The only PvP I usually end up doing is whenever I run into horde in SV.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Rhombaad said:
I've recently started playing again (it was the South Park WoW episode that did it, oddly enough) and I'm pretty excited for the upcoming expansion (TEH BURNING CRUSADE!!! :chomp:). I'm currently playing on the Executus server as a lvl 34 night elf warrior named Thestral, if anyone is interested in playing sometime.

What do you mean by your "PvP set?" Is that a type of item in the game? The only PvP I usually end up doing is whenever I run into horde in SV.
Well the PvP stuff is... THey had cahnged on how you can get your PvP armor and weapons... It used to be that it you had to grind the BG's (Battle Grounds) in the ladder system to achieve your rank. The higher the rank the more rewards you were entitled to. Now when you PvP you get honor points which can be used as a currency to buy your pvp weapons and armor. Its a nice alternative if you dont have the time to put in 3+ hours for raiding instances.

So far with my hunter I have 2 of my epic armor sets. I needed to upgrade all of my green item quality stuff so I started with those myself. In a way its kinda a waste since when the expansion comes out some of that gear will get replaced with green gear but that is the nature of the MMO beast.

Anyways im on the Wildhammer server, level 60 hunter horde side.

I am also looking forward to going to the Outlands and picking up the new Jewel crafting profession! Craft able trinkets and rings! =D :casca:

SaiyajinNoOuji

Well folks. Today is the time that the expansion will betting into the hands of everyone who has ordered it. Got my confirmation that it was sent by Amazon... here is to hoping that my friend picks up the mail today! OH LORDY! Please give me my next addiction!

Who else is getting theirs?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Well folks. Today is the time that the expansion will betting into the hands of everyone who has ordered it. Got my confirmation that it was sent by Amazon... here is to hoping that my friend picks up the mail today! OH LORDY! Please give me my next addiction!

Who else is getting theirs?

Amazon.com sent me an e-mail saying mine was shipped yesterday (or the day before, I don't quite remember), so it should be here any day now. The new races are what I'm excited for, as my current character isn't lvl 60 yet (so no Outland anytime soon). Oh well, it should still be fun. :serpico:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
The geeks have already began to crawl out of their holes. The Gamestop by my house already has people waiting for it. I should go there tonight and see if Gamestop has the Phoenix Wright preorder bonus stylus yet!

SaiyajinNoOuji

handsome rakshas said:
The geeks have already began to crawl out of their holes. The Gamestop by my house already has people waiting for it. I should go there tonight and see if Gamestop has the Phoenix Wright preorder bonus stylus yet!
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1663465

Top Bottom