AoW Complete berserk new modelling - July 2016

02/Jul/2016
Dear Customers,

We hereby inform you that we will be releasing a complete berserk new modeling on July, 2016.
We hope you will be excited to purchase the new release.

Thank you very much for your support to ART OF WAR.

Best Regards,
ART OF WAR

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Let's take bets on the price. I say it breaches the $2000 without shipping barrier.

A guts + schierke figure will be nice to have

latest

efaySOC.jpg

Feeblecursedone

"This hammer has broken Daemons on my anvil, Elf.
Aazealh said:
Let's take bets on the price. I say it breaches the $2000 without shipping barrier.

You could easily build two high end gaming pcs for that price. So yeah.... pass.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
underpileofdeadbodies said:
High end for a grand? Not high end. Maybe without a gpu.

AMD's new 480 can hang with the big boys for $200. I think it'd be feasible to make a rig around that for under $1000 without a monitor.

Walter said:
AMD's new 480 can hang with the big boys for $200. I think it'd be feasible to make a rig around that for under $1000 without a monitor.

I guess our definition of high end is different. High end to me is all components included. Processor, GPU, Ram, PSU, Monitor, MB, software, etc. I dumped 1200 bucks into mine a few years ago and don't consider it near high end.

Feeblecursedone

"This hammer has broken Daemons on my anvil, Elf.
It also depends on the countries we are talking about. It tends to be cheaper in USA than its in Europe, and in my own country ( Croatia ) you would have to seperate at least 1500 $ for such a configuration and in many cases, more.

Then again this isnt really the thread for this. I still find berserk statues to be way too expensive for my taste, even though i would like to own one or two one day. I mean 2000 + bucks a 2-3 month paycheck for me.

If you're interested I know one of the guys on here has made a wonderful hobby into making statues at a very reasonable price. Walter might have to get you his username as it has escaped me at the moment.

Just something to think about if you ever get an itch for a statue.

residentgrigo

Excitement and Enjoyment!
This isn´t the correct place but even Walter decided to speak up so here is my current PC i build from scratch 2 mounts ago:
Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P Mainboard (Rev.1.0)
Intel i5-6500 Core
MSI V314-011R AMD Radeon R9 380
Cooler Master B500 ver.2 500 Watt
HyperX 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 (8X2 GB)
Generisches 320GB SATA 3.5
LG 24x8x16x DVD+RW
Sharkoon VS4-V PC-Tower (2x USB 3.0, ATX)
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit SP 1 OEM (Upgradable to Win.10)
I went for multiple refurbished parts (all from amazon, for the warranty) and payed only 685€. A comparable off the rack PC would cost you about 1000€ and i use a ASUS VE278H - 68,6 cm/27 Zoll for my PC and console needs.
I can build you 2,5 PCs for 2G. On with the figure talk. $2000, really? Isn´t $1,500 the upper limit for AOW, still way too much.

residentgrigo

Excitement and Enjoyment!
I could use a new Beherit pendant and the last such line they did is carved from wood for some reason, to answer the actual question. No expensive figures or busts for me.
A back to basics approach would be nice. Or a green one, as Guts has. Did the manga settle on an official color?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
residentgrigo said:
I could use a new Beherit pendant and the last such line they did is carved from wood for some reason, to answer the actual question. No expensive figures or busts for me.

I don't think any question was asked. A new statue is coming this month, that's all.

residentgrigo said:
Did the manga settle on an official color?

Beherits can be of different colors. The one Guts has is green.

Aazealh said:
Alright guys seriously this isn't a PC rig thread. This conversation should take place in Shootin' the Breeze.

LOL, I logged in to see there were 12 replies on this post and I was like "uh oh this new statue is either really cool or absolutely horrid and overpriced" but yeah, saw it was PC talk, hahah. Anyways, as for your original question, I'll bet it's gonna be another statue in their 1/5th line, so I'll guess 160,000 yen.

What I'm hoping for is a new character but I won't be holding me breath! Also and whatever it is, it will still be overpriced. :puck:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK said:
What I'm hoping for is a new character but I won't be holding me breath! Also and whatever it is, it will still be overpriced. :puck:

Hah! A new character would be cool, but I'm not holding my breath. Schierke would be nice...

If it's a new zodd without me...the same for a skullknight too many editions :badbone: the idea about a diorama is interesting but with which scale? 1/6,1/4 or 1/1 and be careful with the price :isidro:
Really hope they will make new characters and huge statues like in the past :guts:, in my opinion it's the only way for them to keep collector's interest...
New berserk series ,new statues? It's the moment :carcus:

I love that a new sculpture is something they use to excite customers, hahaha. Art of War hasn't done anything great in quite some time. I'm guessing they'll release a larger scale Zodd in his Apostle form for $2500

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
What's with the bone? Do they think Zodd is a dog or something? It's to play fetch? To insert in his mouth? I'm also not sure it's in the spirit of the character to have a reproduction of his head to mount on a wall, as if he was a hunting trophy. Lastly, the horn isn't as big as it should be. His remaining horn has grown disproportionately compared to the cut off one.

Aazealh said:
What's with the bone? Do they think Zodd is a dog or something? It's to play fetch? To insert in his mouth? I'm also not sure it's in the spirit of the character to have a reproduction of his head to mount on a wall, as if he was a hunting trophy. Lastly, the horn isn't as big as it should be. His remaining horn has grown disproportionately compared to the cut off one.

Yea, I never understood why that happened, could you explain?

Top Bottom