AOW - Griffith Ring

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
AOW said:
Latest Project of Berserk Item: Griffith Ring
Pre-order will start at 12:00 p.m.(noon) November 13th, 2010 (Japanese time)!

image002eh.jpg

We are pleased to introduce our latest item, Griffith Ring.
It is not only a silver accessory but also a beautiful work of art.
You will be surprised at the helmet with a moveable visor and the detail of Griffith’s face sculpt.
The ring is carefully polished and engraved with the symbol of the Band of the Hawk and a serial number.
In addition, since the Japanese Yen is high, we are going to provide 10% discount for overseas customers.
We also offer free gift wrapping services. Hope you will enjoy this fantastic piece.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Original Unit Price: 46,000 Japanese Yen (tax excluded)
Special Price for Overseas Customers: 41,400 Japanese Yen (tax excluded)
Limited 300 pieces worldwide (Serial number No.001~300)
Material: 925 Silver
Made in Japan

Size A: U.S. Size: 10 - 10 1/2 / Japanese Size: 21
(Diameter: 19 2/3 mm; Circumference: 61.8 mm)
Griffith’s face: 27 mm (H); Helmet (Open condition): 33 mm (H)
Weight: 46.8 g
*If you order a Size A before November 28th, this beautiful ring will be sent to you before December 24th .

Size B: U.S. Size: 12 / Japanese Size: 25
(Diameter: 21 mm; Circumference: 66 mm)
*Size B is a made to order item; it will be ready for shipping after 2 to 3 months when we receive your order.
Thank you for your understanding.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have any concerns about this item, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
We are looking forward to receiving your pre-order!

Thank you so much for your great support.

Sincerely,
ART OF WAR

turkitage

ターク
Diaz said:
If you go to their website you can see the ring from the side. I like it but honestly when would someone were this?????

lol. ya that's too dorky for me to wear. Then you would have to explain to people when they ask you what it is and so forth. At least my statues are in my home and only people I know usually see them.

Shoot, I don't see it on their site. I guess I'm checking the wrong section XD

EDIT: Aaah found it. Looks fancy, I'd like to see what it looks like on the finger ... anyone biting the bullet and buying this new addition?

main_item.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Oburi said:
Aaz will all the time. :femto:

Hahaha nah, however there's a ring with SK's rose & thorns insignia that was sold on conventions many years ago that I might have worn sometimes, had I ever managed to get one.

Anyway I find this Griffith one well-made, but I don't have 41,400 JPY to spare for it.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Aazealh said:
Hahaha nah, however there's a ring with SK's rose & thorns insignia that was sold on conventions many years ago that I might have worn sometimes, had I ever managed to get one.

Anyway I find this Griffith one well-made, but I don't have 41,400 JPY to spare for it.

Hahah. I wear necklaces sometimes, but usually just leather stuff. Rings are certainly catered to more specific tastes...especially for guys. Wearing something on my finger like that would seem cumbersome or annoying. It looks like his head would stick about an inch off your finger like one of those lollipop rings.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Maiku said:
Shit. People wear the Berserk watch right?

Well I know I wear it at least, but it's not nearly as showy as this ring is. It looks like any other watch if you don't know better.

^ yep, agree completely. I wear it to work every day, unless I'm going out for dinner and my black watch goes better with what I'm wearing that night.

Did anyone receive an e-mail about this ring or does AOW send e-mails only for their statues? :???:

Maiku said:
I'll echo the sentiment that it looks well done but it isn't for me.

Me too...

[quote author=AOW]
we may release Guts’ prosthetic iron arm (1/1 or 1/2 scale) soon.
[/quote]

I got an email/ newsletter sort of thing for this ring.

The prosthetic arm is a project they've been working on, hopefully it comes to fruition.

Top Bottom