AOW - Guts vs Zodd Diorama - PREORDER! =)

I have pre ordered one :guts:
It is not expansive at all and the scene is just to cool that I could not avoid it.

We will be fixed soon if 2000 pre orders have been reached :hope hooooope:

Aazealh said:
I wish them good luck on selling 2000 units.

Looks like you were right in wishing AOW good luck Aazealh

[quote author=AOW]
We regret to tell you that pre-orders for Guts vs Zodd hadn’t reached 2,000 up to 31 July. To give this item and the customers who want this item one more chance, ART OF WAR decided to extend the pre-ordering period to the end of August.

If you are interested in this item, please DO contact us by email. This item’s fate is in your hands!
[/quote]

Well its goodbye to Guts vs Zodd :judo:

[quote author=AOW]
I sent you this email to inform you a sad news that since ART OF WAR failed to gather 2000 preorders for the Guts vs Zodd statue, we finally decided NOT to release this item.
Please believe that we have done all what we could to make it possible to release this item.
However, without 2000 preorders, produce cost is too high to be repaid... ><
Really sorry for having made you disappointed.
We beg your understanding and generosity.
[/quote]

CnC said:
Can't say I'm all that surprised. 2000 preorders with no price tag listed plus mediocre build quality = no go.

I thought they said if they got 2000 orders the price tag would be 9,000 yen. Could be wrong though.

So many wonderful things to order. I really miss the "Zodd with wings". If only they made one which didn't cost two winning lottery tickets. :judo:

- C

Top Bottom